CDIH
Does anyone else agree with me on... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Does anyone else agree with me on... (/showthread.php?tid=9493)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- GonzoStyle - 10-14-2004

I was watching a movie the other day with someone and it was some low budget indie film, it was actually pretty good I am tryin to find out the name of it. We kinda caught it channel surfing, anway it was a pretty violent darkie movie about growing up in the struggle boo hoo hoo the only way out is to sell drugs and theres the one kid who has hope but is held back by his blah blah blah and he outwits everyone in the end and dies, good stuff.

Anyway, there was a ton of violence in the film and I didnt blink as far as any of that goes but my friend was all pussy and was like oh man thats fucked up, I wasn't impressed.

Then theres a scene where one of the negro kids basically tortures and kills his pitbull after it loses a dog fight for him. He hangs the poor fuckin dog and shoots it repeatedly.

I'm bawlin like a fuckin 12 year old girl at a n'sync concert when I see this. Theres a fuckin scene in the film where an infant in a stroller gets shot by a stray bullet and I laughed, a fuckin dog gets shot and i'm a fuckin mess. My friend wasnt moved an inch, he said wtf people die you laugh, dog dies you cry.

Its not that i'm some fuckin PETA nut, not by a longshot I dont give a fuck about animal rights. It's just something about seeing animals killed in movies, or abused in anyway. I love torture scenes, killings, rape scenes get me hard but when it comes to mistreating a dog in a movie I am an emotional wreck.

- Galt - 10-14-2004

Fresh

No, Fresh I know and that was an awesome fuckin movie, a fuckin amazing film.

When I saw the dog scene it did remind me of the scene from fresh but this one was just purely out of hatred, in fresh it was different.

But ofcourse many of these "urban" films always bite off eachother, worst was "Belly" several years ago and a recent film done by Jay-Z's movie company with Beanie Seagal in the film, bleh fuckin horrid.

But yeah I was a fuckin bitch when that scene went down.

The only time i've cried when it came to humans was in schindlers list.

But I remember sitting there bawling uncontrolably with my friends when the lion king came out. OMG as soon as simba was all like "come on dad wake up" oh man did the tears start flowing as freely as the blood in a whorehouse during tyson fight weekend.

- HedCold - 10-14-2004

poor simba :24:

- Arpikarhu - 10-14-2004

i am exactly the same way. i think its because people make value and ethics choices that sometimes end up in violence, whereas a dog or cat just wants to be fed, warm, and loved. mistreating an animal is the lowest act cruelty.

- HedCold - 10-14-2004

[Image: MufasaDeadAvatar.jpg] :29:

- Galt - 10-14-2004

No, I'm pretty sure that it was Fresh you were watching.

- Arpikarhu - 10-14-2004

its also why i dont like reading stephen king. his stories are so-so but he writes good characters so they are harmlessly diverting books. but he always kills a fucking animal and it makes me feel bad for days.

- Goatweed - 10-14-2004

Arpikarhu Wrote:its also why i dont like reading stephen king. his stories are so-so but he writes good characters so they are harmlessly diverting books. but he always kills a fucking animal and it makes me feel bad for days.
this holds true for Dark Tower 7 as well.

Galt Wrote:No, I'm pretty sure that it was Fresh you were watching.
No, I know the movie Fresh, i've seen it several times and saw it when it came out around 94 or so. I know the movie from begining to end, so yeah you're mistaken.

Plus there was no infants shot in fresh, it was a 8 or so year old girl who was shot in the throat at the park.

And in the end Fresh doesn't die, he goes to play chess with samuel l. jackson and starts crying like I did last night.

- Galt - 10-14-2004

No, but besides those two errors you made in the initial description, you were describing Fresh. The kid had a wierd birthmark/discoloration.

It was Fresh. You should rent it. It was a really good movie. That part where he hangs and shoots the dog was really sad.

wow arpi was right, you really can't admit when you're wrong.

I don't need to rent it, I own it and I watched it last month so yeah it wasn't fresh.

- Galt - 10-14-2004

It had Samuel L. Jackson in it. The kid wins in the end. I'm telling you. Fresh.

I didnt say in the initial post that sam jackson was in it, just admit you are wrong. Plus this film was made recently cause they mention Lebron James in it, Lebron was 9 years old when Fresh came out.

- The Sleeper - 10-14-2004

was this movie called "george washington"?

HedCold Wrote:[Image: MufasaDeadAvatar.jpg] :29:
I just noticed this, I sniffled but I need audio for the tears to start flowing.

- The Jays - 10-14-2004

There's that scene in Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare where Freddy Krueger is in the classrom, and he goes over to the class pet and like breaks its neck; I mean, at that point, I knew that Freddy Kreuger was an evil human being, and made me glad when he died.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 10-14-2004

the name of the movie is Class Act.

yes!!!!

- HollywoodJewMoses - 10-14-2004

you're welcome.