CDIH
High School Reunion - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: High School Reunion (/showthread.php?tid=10287)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- GonzoStyle - 05-10-2005

Suzie Wrote:Those of you that went, what was the dress code like? Mine is in the ballroom of a hotel but the invitation doesn't mention anything about attire. I've tried on about 12 possible outfits, but don't want to be over or underdressed.
they're charging 104.00 bucks per person, you can go in your fuckin birthday suit if you so please.

- Mad - 05-10-2005

Never went to any of mine, did speak to some friends that did and they all said it was a waste of money. More then half didn't show, guess they're all divorced or getting one soon and got cleaned out in the process.

- diceisgod - 05-10-2005

i went to an all male catholic high school. there is no reason to ever want to see those people again

- OAS - 05-10-2005

diceisgod Wrote:i went to an all male catholic high school. there is no reason to ever want to see those people again
But I'm sure the priests would be happy to see you now that you're all grown up!

- Sir O - 05-11-2005

My 10 year reunion is next week. I RSVP'd with "maybe" and they said "we need a yes or no" so I said "yes". I might not show up though, I'll see how I feel that day. I still talk to most of the people from HS that I'd want to anyway, so it'd basically be seeing a bunch of people I didn't like 10 years ago and probably wouldn't like now. The open bar is tempting though.

I also think it might be fun to find a girl who looked good in High School but fell off after a few kids or whatever and say, "I wanted to bang you so bad back then, but now you couldn't pay me" and see the look on her face.

- Galt - 05-11-2005

When i went to my 5 year, the two hottest girls were girls that wouldn't have gotten a second look if they walked through the halls naked. Well two of the three. The other one was always amazing. Ray Allen "dated" her for two years.

- Keyser Soze - 05-11-2005

my buddy got married the night of my 10 year, so we couldnt go. i went to the 5 year and it was too soon, i still see most of those people every now and then.

- LZMF1 - 05-11-2005

Mad Wrote:Never went to any of mine, did speak to some friends that did and they all said it was a waste of money.
me too....why bother?

- Arpikarhu - 05-11-2005

if i wanted to hang out with any of the people i went to high school with, i would be. i dont need no reunion.

- Galt - 05-11-2005

I love how all you townies don't realize that many people in this world actually pick up and move from their hometowns and see other parts of the country, or even *gasp* the world.

When I went to my reunion, sure there were some people who were electricians in town that didn't seem to see what the big deal was, but there were others from California, DC, NY, Texas, etc that don't actually see these people often, and many hadn't seen anyone since graduation day.

- Keyser Soze - 05-11-2005

ive traveled quite a bit, but theres no better place to live than new york city.

- Galt - 05-11-2005

where else have you lived other than Jersey?

- The Jays - 05-11-2005

south jersey

- crx girl - 05-11-2005

yeah i moved away from where i grew up and hardly ever went back. so it was kinda cool, the weird thing is, the one girl there that i used to skip school with lives up here and was supposedly at dewey's the night before the reunion, i haven't seen her since...

- The Jays - 05-11-2005

OAS Wrote:
diceisgod Wrote:i went to an all male catholic high school. there is no reason to ever want to see those people again
But I'm sure the priests would be happy to see you now that you're all grown up!
Yes, dumbass, because priests do every fucking job in the Catholic fucking world.

- Suzie - 05-11-2005

I want to go show myself off since I'm 20-30 lbs thinner, pretty and successful. Plus there are so many people I forgot existed who I can't wait to be reminded of.
Hoping a jappy bitch will click her tongue in sympathy when she hears I'm single and childless so I can grin and come back with, "I have an exciting spontaneous social life and three times your disposable income while you shuffle to little league car pool in your mumu and sleep with the same turd every night even though there's only half a chance you'll be with him in the long run."

- Buttmunch - 05-11-2005

Tell them you hang out with Hollywood stars and have been a star on television!

- Galt - 05-11-2005

Suzie Wrote:I want to go show myself off since I'm 20-30 lbs thinner, pretty and successful. Plus there are so many people I forgot existed who I can't wait to be reminded of.
Hoping a jappy bitch will click her tongue in sympathy when she hears I'm single and childless so I can grin and come back with, "I have an exciting spontaneous social life and three times your disposable income while you shuffle to little league car pool in your mumu and sleep with the same turd every night even though there's only half a chance you'll be with him in the long run."
This why I didn't go to my 10 year.

I didn't want to hear everyone try and impress everyone with their money, their job, how pretty they think they are.

No one's going to give a shit. The only thing it will create is ammo to mock you behind your back.

- The Jays - 05-11-2005

Besides, when you go to your ten year reunion, you're only, what, like 26 to 28 years old? How much of a life should you be expected to have lived in the span of ten years? Between the years of 7 and 17, I simply moved from playing video games and sleeping at my parents house to playing video games and sleeping in a dorm.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 05-11-2005

i really really hate suzie.