CDIH
A question - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: A question (/showthread.php?tid=10578)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- HedCold - 09-25-2005

Goatweed Wrote:and why not cheeseburgers?
now you're just being difficult

- HollywoodJewMoses - 09-25-2005

also sometimes people like that dont want food, they want money so they can buy drugs and booze.

- Galt - 09-25-2005

should I give a person one of my hamburgers because I have two and they have none and they are hungry? No.
Shoudl I give a person one of my hamburgers if that will save their life? (and I am fully aware of this fact) Yes
Should anyone be allowed to arrest me for knowingly withholding food from them and letting them die? No.
No because no one has an inherent right to anything I have
No because to the best of my knowledge there is no precedent that inaction is a crime (outside of the Seinfeld finale)

- Keyser Soze - 09-25-2005

i would smash his face with my hamburger, much like a bearclaw.

- The Jays - 09-25-2005

What if we just put the fucking bum out of his misery, and then enjoyed our hamburgers while pissing on his dead corpse?

- Arpikarhu - 09-25-2005

diceisgod Wrote:It's true though thus rendering your whole thought experiment into a total failure so now you need to go back to your old idiot schtick
1. its not true

2. you gotta alot of nerve making schtick accusations , heroin boy.

- Arpikarhu - 09-25-2005

The Sleeper Wrote:
Arpikarhu Wrote:
Quote:you can't boil down issues by simplifying them like that.
but you can use a simple question like that to raise questions and incite intelligent debate on an issue.
yea this debate has been great so far
only cause of mental midgets such as yourself. the idea of giving something serious thought is more than you ADD cretins can handle for more than 3 seconds before your eyes start to glaze. go play your video games, boy.

- Buttmunch - 09-25-2005

The train is travelling at 58 miles per hour.

- Arpikarhu - 09-25-2005

that was at least slightly witty. more than i can say for the nihlistic freak show that has gone on so far.

- diceisgod - 09-25-2005

[Image: _84927_Sudan_starving_man_150.jpg] <span style='font-size:107pt;line-height:100%'>+</span> [Image: cooked20hamburger.jpg] <span style='font-size:107pt;line-height:100%'>=</span> [Image: tombstone.jpg]

- The Sleeper - 09-25-2005

they had hamburgers in 1880?

- Goatweed - 09-25-2005

is the bun seeded or unseeded?

- The Jays - 09-25-2005

What if the beef came from England?

- Black Lazerus - 09-26-2005

To answer Morgans question seriously, I believe that now man that is willing to work hard in life will never starve. if it was a kid i would, without question give the kid the burger. But since i have 2 burgers and I could always get more, I would give him the burger and caulk it up as my good deed for the day and maybe pay back some of the bad karma I have put out there in life.

Edited By Black Lazerus on 1127730617

- Sir O - 09-26-2005

You broke kayfabe.

- crx girl - 09-26-2005

Arpikarhu Wrote:
The Sleeper Wrote:
Arpikarhu Wrote:
Quote:you can't boil down issues by simplifying them like that.
but you can use a simple question like that to raise questions and incite intelligent debate on an issue.
yea this debate has been great so far
only cause of mental midgets such as yourself. the idea of giving something serious thought is more than you ADD cretins can handle for more than 3 seconds before your eyes start to glaze. go play your video games, boy.
maybe if you offered a modicum of respect toward the other posters on this board they might bother responding seriously to you. instead you project your feelings of superirioty over them all, presumably because they're younger and work in less creative careers. yes i know that was a run on sentence and say whatever you want about me. this was my one serious entry on this board ever.

and yes, i'm highly medicated on a variety of legal and illegal means so take whatever the fuck you want from this my grandad died 2 days ago and my best friend of 10 years moved to the other side of the country today. so there. Confusedticky out tongue facey:

- IrishAlkey - 09-26-2005

poo poo spic spic

- Galt - 09-26-2005

There are less creative careers than than hanging lights?

- Hoon - 09-26-2005

It basically boils down to is morality enforceable?

The answer is no.

- Arpikarhu - 09-26-2005

Quote:maybe if you offered a modicum of respect toward the other posters on this board they might bother responding seriously to you. instead you project your feelings of superirioty over them all, presumably because they're younger and work in less creative careers. yes i know that was a run on sentence and say whatever you want about me. this was my one serious entry on this board ever.

how can i show respect for any of them when i have no respect for them? answer that, smarty pants.