CDIH
I just cursed off an old lady - take THAT! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I just cursed off an old lady - take THAT! (/showthread.php?tid=10646)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- Mad - 10-13-2005

Too bad the hooker has all your info and just trashed it all. You'd have been better off calling her a CUNT.

- Hawt Baux - 10-13-2005

Yeah, 'cause that's probably what she did.

- Keyser Soze - 10-13-2005

its like complaining about food at a restaurant, you know they're gonna spit in it in the kitchen on the way back.

- Hawt Baux - 10-13-2005

Damn.

College was so much fun too, sad times.

- GonzoStyle - 10-13-2005

she's gonna spit on your letters.

- crx girl - 10-14-2005

unless you're a total douchebag, nobody's spitting in your food.

- Hoon - 10-14-2005

GonzoStyle Wrote:whats your brilliant suggestion, hooker.
well that's not important right now.
just know that I HAVE SUGGESTIONS.

- Arpikarhu - 10-14-2005

Quote:and I don't want to clog up this forum like a Superdome toilet

funny and timely

- GonzoStyle - 10-14-2005

crx girl Wrote:unless you're a total douchebag, nobody's spitting in your food.
yes they are and they probably spit in your food as well but tell you that they don't do such things.

- crx girl - 10-15-2005

speaking on behalf of service workers, we find it generally disgusting.

- GonzoStyle - 10-15-2005

oh man they are so spitting in your food and keeping you out of the service industry loop.

- crx girl - 10-15-2005

of course they are.

- diceisgod - 10-15-2005

Why does one come to the states only to become a waitress?

- GonzoStyle - 10-15-2005

My uncle came here from russia and worked as a stock boy for 2 years, he went back and was considered a millionare there. What he made in a couple days was equivalent of a months work back there.

- crx girl - 10-15-2005

diceisgod Wrote:Why does one come to the states only to become a waitress?
sometimes when one is a product of the american school system that's all there is out there. and i consider myself more a bartender who sometimes waits on tables but hey...

- Galt - 10-15-2005

sometimes when one is a product of the american school system, they become multi-billionaires. Maybe it's not the school system that's the variable.

And I love that "hooker" exclamation.

- The Jays - 10-16-2005

crx girl Wrote:
diceisgod Wrote:Why does one come to the states only to become a waitress?
sometimes when one is a product of the american school system that's all there is out there. and i consider myself more a bartender who sometimes waits on tables but hey...
because in soviet russia, tables wait on you

- GonzoStyle - 10-16-2005

Galt Wrote:sometimes when one is a product of the american school system, they become multi-billionaires. Maybe it's not the school system that's the variable.

and how many multi-billionares make up the population, 1% if that? I believe that yes its a lot of the fault of people themselves but it's also a huge fault of the education system, which is poorly structured to prepare a person for adulthood. It's of course also how you're raised, your enviorment, experiences, etc. But to think the school system is not poor and ill equiped in this country to help kids grow into adults and establish career paths and goals, then you're just a silly rabbit.

- The Jays - 10-16-2005

that's just the public schools. Private schools are doing just fine.

- Galt - 10-16-2005

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Galt Wrote:sometimes when one is a product of the american school system, they become multi-billionaires. Maybe it's not the school system that's the variable.

and how many multi-billionares make up the population, 1% if that? I believe that yes its a lot of the fault of people themselves but it's also a huge fault of the education system, which is poorly structured to prepare a person for adulthood. It's of course also how you're raised, your enviorment, experiences, etc. But to think the school system is not poor and ill equiped in this country to help kids grow into adults and establish career paths and goals, then you're just a silly rabbit.
the world needs ditch diggers (and waitresses) too.

If everyone had double the IQ they do now, comparatively there would still be those who are capable and those who are not.