CDIH
great work fuckos - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: great work fuckos (/showthread.php?tid=11625)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Gooch - 03-14-2006

Rooner Wrote:What the fuck, no status, no nothing. Im like a fucking nobody here. I wont stand for this injustice Gonzo.

wait till you see that you aren't even in the Wiki section.

- HedCold - 03-14-2006

Rooner Wrote:What the fuck. Ive been here 20 minutes and no one has acknowledged my presence. I deserve better than this. Wheres goaty?
who?

- Rooner - 03-14-2006

Gooch Wrote:
Rooner Wrote:What the fuck, no status, no nothing. Im like a fucking nobody here. I wont stand for this injustice Gonzo.

wait till you see that you aren't even in the Wiki section.

MOTHERFUCKERS! See if I come to the next gathering! HMPH!

- GonzoStyle - 03-14-2006

when the fuck have you been out and why havent I molested you?

- Gooch - 03-14-2006

Slash has a better chance os showing up than you, sunshine.

Rooner Wrote:See that donkey, Gonzo loves me.

I wanna be donkeyyyy

- Gooch - 03-14-2006

Rooner was at one event: Alkey's Pool tournie at Herberts during the YMB days.

- Rooner - 03-14-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:when the fuck have you been out and why havent I molested you?

Im not allowed to show my faggot face in public anymore. Or something like that.

Rooner Wrote:

Im not allowed to show my faggot face in public anymore. Or something like that.

who said that, tell me and I shall smite thee..m

- Rooner - 03-14-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Rooner Wrote:

who said that, tell me and I shall smite thee..m

All that came about when everyone found out that Gooch and Hottie created BP just so we could all talk shit on Pat and Sil. You know, cause we're fags like that.

That, or people are really crazy enough to think that other people care enough about them to create another place specifically for talking shit. You know, cause this is the internet, and someone could fuck you up for saying whatever you want on a message board.

No need to smite anyone Gonzo my sweet, Im just a turncoat, two faced cocksucker that gets off on talking shit on people, so Im getting what I deserve. Or something.

Wow, reading that, you would think I harbored some kind of bitterness or something.

mommy didn't teach someone to share

- Rooner - 03-14-2006

I am saddened by your loss of Ken, Mr. Style. Few understand the genius that is Mr. Pen. I am not surprised most of the lot that are here dont.

at least you got a status.

- Rooner - 03-14-2006

And its a good one!

- Gooch - 03-14-2006

Ken is like a whore on tour...he only comes in for a little while, and then goes to fuck elsewhere.

BP/YMB/CDIH stuff is old news. BP does exactly what it is supposed to...home to those who feel its home. CDIH does the same with their members, which includes myself.

- Rooner - 03-14-2006

Gooch Wrote:BP/YMB/CDIH stuff is old news. BP does exactly what it is supposed to...home to those who feel its home. CDIH does the same with their members, which includes myself.

Well duh. But its all the glory I have.

- Goatweed - 03-14-2006

Rooner Wrote:What the fuck. Ive been here 20 minutes and no one has acknowledged my presence. I deserve better than this. Wheres goaty?

omg hi!!!!!!

- Rooner - 03-14-2006

KLeast I have you and Gonzo.

Gooch Wrote:Ken is like a whore on tour...he only comes in for a little while, and then goes to fuck elsewhere.

BP/YMB/CDIH stuff is old news. BP does exactly what it is supposed to...home to those who feel its home. CDIH does the same with their members, which includes myself.

don't mingle cdih in your two faced faggotry

- Rooner - 03-14-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Gooch Wrote:Ken is like a whore on tour...he only comes in for a little while, and then goes to fuck elsewhere.

don't mingle cdih in your two faced faggotry

YEAH!