CDIH
The lost Lavern and Shirley sister - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The lost Lavern and Shirley sister (/showthread.php?tid=11852)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Black Lazerus - 05-22-2006

Hello *****,

How are you doing??? Well nothing much here is going on with me just the same old same old thats about it really here with me. Well just wanted to say hello and hope everything is going good for you???? Well I've been searching for jobs and things like that and I went on couple of interviews through like staffing agencies and things like that and actually I have one next wednesday in the morning. Well actually yes i did file a claim for unemployment i called actually Monday to open a new claim and all and there was like a five minute hold time which wasn't bad. See my mom told me back in the days u could go to the place and do everything there but now like with the spanish people and other nationalities and things like that they do it over the phone so makes it easier i guess for the people who can't understand and in matter of fact they told me once after i was done that yesterday was the day meaning (sunday) and then couple days later I got all my stuff from unemployment like the package and that sort!!!!! So hopefully everything is okay now and what not and I have to call back 5/17 because that my day to call back. Well anyway otherwise everything else is okay just the same old same old bull shit but different day. Well guess what i have actually started talking to someone new and he's so nice and a "sweetheart" but dont know how in person yet but i am scared and what not to meet him. Well anyway ok gtg now just got done babysitting my nephew and all. tt

- Keyser Soze - 05-22-2006

have you replied with "do you really think i give a fuck?"
yet?

- HollywoodJewMoses - 05-22-2006

did you not read the part where he explained these emails werent sent from the retarded person to him, directly?

- Keyser Soze - 05-23-2006

what was their response?

- HollywoodJewMoses - 05-23-2006

you are beyond stupid

and you are ugly

awww, i hurt your feelings.

words hurt

- Black Lazerus - 05-23-2006

Mad Wrote:Holy shit, I'm surprised you didn't throw her in a trash compactor.

You should send her Keyser's MySpace profile, they'd be perfect for each other.

See mads early prediction was correct

match made in retard heaven.

we can't all look like anteaters.

- Black Lazerus - 05-23-2006

who looks like an anteater?

lol me because i have a big nose!

- IrishAlkey - 05-23-2006

She starts every e-mail with the same sentence.

What a lunatic.

- coppelia - 05-24-2006

No wonder she is going for unemployment, how did you hire her in the first place?

- Black Lazerus - 05-24-2006

she was here prior to me taking the management position and worked under someone else

- Black Lazerus - 05-30-2006

A new one!!!! the best one yet!!!

How are you doing??? Well nothing much here is going on with me just the same old same old thats about it really here with me. Well just thought I would say hi and hope everything is going good for you??? Well so how was your holiday weekend??? Did anything good??? Well my long weekend was pretty good and everything can't complain and all just did the same old same old like any other weekend basically. Well friday my little nephew was over so i was busy babysitting him all day then saturday morning i went out and did some errands and then helped mom with what she needed to do and then parents had a party to go too which i wasn't invited but thats okay because it was grown ups but thats okay so i just watched a movie later on in the evening and then sunday was church so i went to church in the morning and then came home got changed and went to the park and walked around and then got home and my friend called and said u want to hang out i said sure got nothing else better to do and she's like u want to come down to seaside and i said sure will give me something to do but that was a bad mistake because so much traffic but i wasnt in no rush at all and coming home was lots of traffic as well so i didnt get home till 930pm and then monday had to help mom do few things that kept me busy all day and then later on went to the park and walked around couple times but was too hot. well otherwise i am doing great and all just "concentrating" on myself and doing my things with what i have to do like look "good" for the summer and so forth and not because of that deuschbag from what he said!!!! I like all the comments that people give me that I look good and it makes me feel great and feel awesome so i must be doing something right. Well i haven't found a job yet which stinks but something will come up and i am still looking and all. That new guy turned out to be a scumbag because he dont want anything else except one thing and i aint into that kinda stuff!!! Well anyway ok i have to go now and i will ttyl

- Keyser Soze - 05-30-2006

deuschbag!

is that some kind of fancy german handbag?

- IrishAlkey - 05-31-2006

She has a 4th grade education.

- Black Lazerus - 05-31-2006

no she has a degree from Rutgers