CDIH
It's official: I'm a racist - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: It's official: I'm a racist (/showthread.php?tid=11894)

Pages: 1 2

- HedCold - 06-27-2006

all the cool peeps have them, gotti boyz and freestylers

- Keyser Soze - 06-27-2006

its a douchebag earring

- Black Lazerus - 06-27-2006

nothing pisses me off more then going to this bar near my job and having families walk into the eating area with there fucking kids i am in a bar it's bad enough that i have to go outside to smoke but now i have to not talk about what i want to talk about. fuck that

- Keyser Soze - 06-27-2006

if you're eating near a bar you should be prepared to deal with whatever motherfuckers and cocksuckers fly your way. if you dont like it, go sit in the fucking dining room.

- Mad - 06-27-2006

Yeah, fuck those motherfucking cuntsuckers.

- Hoon - 06-27-2006

if aliens landed on earth and wanted to know what a nigger was.. i would point them to this thread.

“oooh, shit” and “yeah, nigga” were consistently squealed as they looked derisively as the cracker amongst the gorillas in the midst.

wonderful

- TheGMANN - 06-27-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:That is exactly what I meant, I love the fact that they just have zero shame and will do whatever makes them happy at that moment.

Though you and I both know that if you were in that store and were staring at a sleeping baby, you wouldn't start freestyling.

Well yeah. I can't freestyle.

But if I was on my phone or walked in with someone having a conversation with that person, Im not gonna lower tone of voice cause someones kid is sleeping in an area of business.

- Keyser Soze - 06-28-2006

i used to think niggers were cool cause they dont care, now i just think they're really pathetic.

- IrishAlkey - 06-28-2006

I think Laz should talk to them about how we feel and make them better people at their next meeting.

- Charles Manson - 06-28-2006

i knew it all along

- GonzoStyle - 06-28-2006

Keyser Soze Wrote:i used to think niggers were cool cause they dont care, now i just think they're really pathetic.

so sayeth the foot

- Black Lazerus - 06-28-2006

IrishAlkey Wrote:I think Laz should talk to them about how we feel and make them better people at their next meeting.

no we have to have a discussion on how to get rid of Galt. we will be sending a Representative out to homes to talk to anyone who read this thread. we also must punish those that allowed him to observe them unharmed.

- Hoon - 06-28-2006

i'd still rather have a bunch of annoying niggers to deal with than a bunch of suicidal al quedaics!

- Charles Manson - 06-28-2006

big word alert!

- Keyser Soze - 06-29-2006

where?

- Hoon - 06-30-2006

your ignorance to brilliance is deplorable

- Gooch - 06-30-2006

Arpi Jr.

- Hoon - 06-30-2006

never associate me with that division III poster again.