CDIH
Retards - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Retards (/showthread.php?tid=12439)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Mad - 01-04-2007

You should have pushed her in front of a speeding bus.

- Bloody Anus - 01-04-2007

But then who would have won worst poster of the year?

RITE!?

- funsnapsdyno - 01-05-2007

this has to stop

- Bloody Anus - 01-05-2007

Giving birth to retards or making fun of them?

- Hoon - 01-05-2007

Bloody Anus Wrote:Mainstreaming is the preposterous idea that retards would somehow benefit from being in a classroom full of regular students.
Around the 4th grade or so, we had a short, round, frightening looking retarded beast girl in the class. Her hair was all curly and greasy and disgusting, with a bit of a hunchback and a constant runny nose. I was a fairly quiet kid, so my teacher apparently trusted me. So they had me sit with this pig and hold her hand to help her write. I didn’t want to have anything to do with this thing. It wasn’t even that she was retarded, it was that she was hideously ugly and smelled like a combination of dusty american cheese and diarrhea. Even at 9 years old, I knew I had no desire to be that close to a fat ugly chick, regardless of her mental capabilities.
So whenever nobody was watching, I would squeeze her stubby little hand as hard as I could as she tried to figure out how to hold a pencil. Of course, she never said anything and this continued for weeks.
Looking back, I guess the right thing to do is to feel bad about it. But I actually did her a favor by showing her not to trust everybody you meet, and that people are not always going to be so nicey nice to you your whole life just because they feel sorry for you and your physical fuckedupness.
If she knew how, I'm sure she would have thanked me.

wow.

Bloody Anus Wrote:Giving birth to retards or making fun of them?

I was referring to your worst poster of the year comment. You're a dick and evidence of that is shown on the previous page. If anyone should have aborted their child, it should have been your parents. Do we really need more pompous, uncaring robots in this world?

Oh and I have naturally curly hair and I love it. Just like you have a hatred for women with curly hair, I have one for phonies who go through life putting on an act to get attention.

So where is BA

I wanna fight

- Gooch - 01-05-2007

you version of a fight involves hockey helmets and copious amounts of drool.

Lame.

I'm not sure where these latest insults over my intelligence are coming from..

- Hoon - 01-05-2007

Hoon Wrote:snaps is on the verge of one of her incoherent breakdowns. a little piece of her mental iceberg fell into the sea just this afternoon on ka.com

haha.. okay Hoon. You are the one in the middle of a breakdown. I'm watching you sink like the Titanic on that other board.

And why did you quote yourself RETARDED?!

- Gooch - 01-05-2007

good christ...you might be even too weak for boredplanet

- Bloody Anus - 01-05-2007

Quote:I was referring to your worst poster of the year comment. You're a dick and evidence of that is shown on the previous page. If anyone should have aborted their child, it should have been your parents. Do we really need more pompous, uncaring robots in this world?

Oh and I have naturally curly hair and I love it. Just like you have a hatred for women with curly hair, I have one for phonies who go through life putting on an act to get attention.
Kind of like how you put on an act that you are not affected by what a bunch of strangers say about you on a messageboard, while evidence shown on the current page clearly indicates otherwise?

Oh yeah, <a href="http://www.drawyourworld.com/grip.html">FYI</a>

Bloody Anus Wrote:
Quote:I was referring to your worst poster of the year comment. You're a dick and evidence of that is shown on the previous page. If anyone should have aborted their child, it should have been your parents. Do we really need more pompous, uncaring robots in this world?

Kind of like how you put on an act that you are not affected by what a bunch of strangers say about you on a messageboard, while evidence shown on the current page clearly indicates otherwise?

Oh yeah, <a href="http://www.drawyourworld.com/grip.html">FYI</a>

You insult my intelligence but you post nothing but nonsense. It's either about month old salsa or using a CD cover as toilet paper. If that's your idea of an intelligent person, we're all doomed.

- Mad - 01-05-2007

Just another silly clueless CUNT.

- faceman802 - 01-05-2007

Its nice to see lumpy step up to the big boys, gonna be a shame to see her get slapped down hard though

- Galt - 01-05-2007

Gonzo must have a tough time picking sides. He hates Bloody Anus.

- Bloody Anus - 01-06-2007

Quote:You insult my intelligence but you post nothing but nonsense. It's either about month old salsa or using a CD cover as toilet paper. If that's your idea of an intelligent person, we're all doomed.
Yes, that's obviously what was intended by those posts. I like how you bring up intelligence yet conveniently ignore the thread in which I actually posted my intelligence quotient.

It's like saying Robert DeNiro is a bad actor because all he does is goofy comedies with Billy Crystal and Ben Stiller.

And for the record, it was much older than a month and it's a CD sleeve.

- funsnapsdyno - 01-06-2007

My rant from earlier is old news. I'm sooooo over that now!

- Hoon - 01-06-2007

you really should consider my advice.