CDIH
Is cdih dying? - Hey someone had to beat kid to the punch - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Is cdih dying? - Hey someone had to beat kid to the punch (/showthread.php?tid=1725)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- Maynard - 05-13-2002

Quote:Maybe, we should make you answer to some people other than yourself.
It's funny how you think you have a clue.

There's very few things I do here without talking with others about it first. And yes, you dreaded lightbulbs included.

- Kid Afrika - 05-13-2002

trust me, I know who runs this board, and I know it isn't you. however, you are not helping. if you are helping to run this board at all, it's into the ground. :-o

- Spitfire - 05-13-2002

I like the lightbulbs :thumbs-up:

- Maynard - 05-13-2002

Quote:trust me, I know who runs this board, and I know it isn't you. however, you are not helping. if you are helping to run this board at all, it's into the ground.
I never claimed to run this board. You said I did.

And if we're being run into the ground, how come our post count stays consistent? I'm not the only one that posts here, in fact, my post count is way down from the first few months. If anyone is running this place into the ground, it would be you k1d. I can see how bitching about the lightbulbs helps.

Next?

everything else here has been subjected to the opinions of the members. I voiced my opinion on the light bulbs. From a design and asthetics point of view, they lick ass. The rest of the board pretty much rocks, why ruin it?

of course, it's just my opinion. but I will stand by it, just as I always have.

I don't think this board is truly dying, it can't. It doesn't count on anything to survive. A drop in posts will not ruin this board.

My only comment as to activity would be that people sit there waiting for something to reply to, rather than posting a thread.

- Maynard - 05-13-2002

Quote:everything else here has been subjected to the opinions of the members.
Not every decision about the board gets made by the members. The decision about the lightbulbs was made among the Admins (sean included). I don't forsee Sean taking a taking a vote for everything that's done on this board.

Quote:I don't think this board is truly dying, it can't. It doesn't count on anything to survive. A drop in posts will not ruin this board.

My only comment as to activity would be that people sit there waiting for something to reply to, rather than posting a thread.
Ahhhh, so what you're saying is that your previous statement was just bullshit.

- Galt - 05-13-2002

Quote:There's very few things I do here without talking with others about it first. And yes, you (sic) dreaded lightbulbs included.

Quote:if you are helping to run this board at all, it's into the ground.

Quote:From a design and asthetics point of view, they lick ass. The rest of the board pretty much rocks, why ruin it?

So the lightbulbs are running the board into the ground?

reach much?

bullshit or an artful jab at your ego. all's fair in love and war.

- The Sleeper - 05-13-2002

Yea, seriously, they are fucking lightbulbs. Get over it.

- Maynard - 05-13-2002

My ego (what little of one I have) remains fully intact. Sorry to disappoint.

I just find it funny that the only time you really post anymore is to argue. Sure it makes things interesting, but can't you do some of the "discussing" that you keep talking about as well?

who posted the (second) thread about attack of the clones? shut up dick, I do post shit. people just don't want to reply to anything that's more than a one-word quip.

- Maynard - 05-13-2002

Quote:who posted the (second) thread about attack of the clones? shut up dick, I do post shit. people just don't want to reply to anything that's more than a one-word quip.
Few and far between is the point I was making k1d.
And I don't know for sure, but it looks like I'm one of the few people that was responding to that thread without turning it into a shit fest.
So shut up dick.

- Sluggo - 05-13-2002

I will reply with more than one or two words when the subject strikes me so...
This thread is quite amusing to me...
I love to see what buttons produce what reactions...
I am being thoroughly entertained at the moment...(I know, simple minds...)
Thank you K1d, for pissing off May...
And thank you May, for being you...
What a coupla Dicks.

- Galt - 05-13-2002

So seriously, get rid of the fucking lightbulbs already. The are God-awfully annoying and useless. They will cause the downfall of this board, and quite possibly western civilization as we know it.<font color=white>

Edited By Galt on May 13 2002 at 3:21

- Maynard - 05-13-2002

Of course I'm me. WYSIWYG. You know that man. Better than anyone here. When someone starts a bullshit argument, I'm the first to jump in. And k1d starts bullshit arguments just because he knows that he and I will go back and forth for 5 pages.

But now.....I'm goin to lunch.

dude, I post threads when I have an idea that might pan out. otherwise, I post when I feel like it. a lot of times, it's to bitch about something... but that's just me.

take it or leave it, it's your pick. however, I don't think I'll be going anywhere anytime soon.

- The Sleeper - 05-13-2002

Quote:WYSIWYG
That took too much thinking to figure out.

- Keyser Soze - 05-13-2002

We haven't crucified Gonzo yet, so the board cannot be dead. I overheard Sean saying something about Scott Shannon sponsoring the board soon so I might be wrong about my previous statement.

Edited By Keyser Soze on May 13 2002 at 3:24

- Sluggo - 05-13-2002

I'm really feelin' the love.:burnfucker:

- Hey Ladi - 05-13-2002

I'm starting to :loveya: the lightbulbs