CDIH
Book vote - So, i changed my mind - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Book vote - So, i changed my mind (/showthread.php?tid=2430)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Arpikarhu - 07-08-2002

In case you missed it:
Quote:i dont know why you all want to read Enders Game. he is a smart kid who goes to war college and practices killing the enemy in a war simulator. you find out in the end that it wasnt a simulation and that he was really wiping out a civilization though he didnt know it. the end. boring

- Arthur Dent - 07-08-2002

In case you missed it:

Quote:Arpi, I disliked you before. Now I truelly hate you. That is the biggest dick move I've seen you pull since coming here.

And you can't even follow the fucking guidelines and keep discussions in the fucking discussion thread! Pathetic waste of fuckin space.

- Arpikarhu - 07-08-2002

:rofl:

- Maynard - 07-08-2002

Why am I the only one that want's to read Nietzsche?

Am I actually going to have to read a BOOK for this? Fuck.....are there PM's at least?

- IkeaBoy - 07-08-2002

I have nothing against reading Nietzsche Maynard, I've just read Nietzsche before and although I really like it, I want to try something different.

- Maynard - 07-08-2002

I have as well, but I can always go for more. Besides, that will be one fucked up discussion.

I do think that trying to make everyone read Nietzsche might be more like homework to some though.

- Buttmunch - 07-08-2002

Whatever, my motto is that whatever doesn't kill me, makes me stronger.

And Arpi, you are a cunt.

- Arpikarhu - 07-08-2002

by the way, guy pierce is the killer in memento and in "the others" nicole kidman and her kids are the ghosts.

- IkeaBoy - 07-08-2002

Rosebud was the sled! HAH!! top that bastard

- Arpikarhu - 07-08-2002

it was a sled?? thanks for ruining it!:angry:

- Maynard - 07-08-2002

Soylent Green IS people.

- Arpikarhu - 07-08-2002

i knew that

Alright, this voting has gone on long enough. I'm reading Ender's Game. Anybody who wants to discuss it in a few weeks is welcome to join me.

Anybody who wants to read something else and discuss it can do that.

- Maynard - 07-08-2002

Thanks alot Arpi you fucking dickhead. You rooned a great fucking idea with your humor for 1.

- Arpikarhu - 07-08-2002

:-(

- Galt - 07-08-2002

Who wants to read "The Rules"?

- Skitchr4u - 07-08-2002

what rules?

and dent, is enders game the book to read? or are you just tired of arpi?

- Arpikarhu - 07-08-2002

nah, its just his way of making sure his book selection is the one that gets used.:-D

Quote:and dent, is enders game the book to read? or are you just tired of arpi?

I'm reading Ender's Game now because I want to. I'll read Pillar's of Earth some other time.

And fuck Arpi. He no longer exists.

I'm just tired of trying to make this shit work for three weeks. The book should have been picked last week.

- Arpikarhu - 07-08-2002

Quote:And fuck Arpi. He no longer exists.
i am a ghost, the wind, a shadow. i move silently through the night, a shade, a whisper.
i am a............ninja?!?!?