CDIH
Alcohol free birthday - Any ideas? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Alcohol free birthday - Any ideas? (/showthread.php?tid=2495)

Pages: 1 2

- virgingrrl - 07-09-2002

Quote:Alcohol free birthday

where's the fun in that? pffffffft!

- LZMF1 - 07-09-2002

Quote:So far, only idea I have is Medieval Times.
nope....they serve alcohol there...

booze isn't necessary to have a good time but it sure as shit helps!

- Doc - 07-09-2002

Holy shit on a shingle, RAZMATAZZ
I haven't thought of that place in years. Whoa...bad flashbacks of animatronic stage shows.
Creepy

A good non-drinking activity for me and friends is the driving range. Beating the ever loving crap out of a bucket of little white balls is great. Either that or a pointless roadtrip, like driving down to Atlanta to get a hot dog at a Braves game, just because you're bored.

Not that I did that or anything:crackhead:

- Luna - 07-09-2002

Quote:So far, only idea I have is Medieval Times.
If you have a car and can drive yourself out of the city how about the Renassainse(sp?) Fair?

- PollyannaFlower46 - 07-09-2002

I thought that was only once a year....

I would take a road trip, but the only place I would want to go, I can't really get to right now.

- Arthur Dent - 07-09-2002

Hmmm...laser light shows at the Museum of Natural History are always good.

- Spitfire - 07-09-2002

No alcohol?

:fuggin:

if you're worried about getting tested, just drink a few gallons of water afterward, take some flush tablets, it will be all good!

- Arpikarhu - 07-09-2002

Quote:Guess that means i dont owe Arpi a beer when the Mets don't win the NL East this year
WRONG!!!

as for alcohol free birthday--WATER PARK!

- Spitfire - 07-09-2002

Good idea, Arpi! ...or Great Adventure, Dorney Park..is Coney Island still ghetto?

- Arpikarhu - 07-09-2002

no coney, try dorney or that new one at great adventure(weekdays only or its a mob), mountain creek is cool too.

Edited By Arpikarhu on July 09 2002 at 09:54

- Arthur Dent - 07-09-2002

Water park? Splish Splash on Long Island is huge, but it's a long drive.

Chartering a boat to ride around Long Island would be cool. Expensive, but fun. Have to have all your friends pay for the boat instead of presents which would suck.

Go-cart racing is fun. Especially if you go to a place with the really fast ones that get up to 50 or 60 on those narrow tracks.

- DGW - 07-09-2002

Quote:Alcohol free birthday, Any ideas?

Give up the ballon knot.

Quote:Go-cart racing is fun. Especially if you go to a place with the really fast ones that get up to 50 or 60 on those narrow tracks.
Go-carts sound fun! Would do the waterpark thing if I wasn't so convinced that kids pissed in everything. :-o Hmm....thanks for the ideas...

And Spit, as for the testing...I gotta be tested the Monday after my birthday, I think I'll just inhale some glue :thumbs-up:

- Arpikarhu - 07-09-2002

[Image: water%20park.jpg]

Now I want to go to a waterpark! My friends are going to kill me, my ideas change every 10 seconds....

- Skitchr4u - 07-09-2002

where is that one arpi? it looks kinda like dorney park...oh, and stay away from mtn creek, that place is a zoo 7 days a week!

- drusilla - 07-09-2002

seasonal world. it's got a pool & everything.

nah, i was gonna say great adventure. go on NITRO!!!!!!!!

- crx girl - 07-10-2002

nitro rules!!!!!!!!!!11111111

Quote:laser light shows
lsd doesn't show up in piss tests does it???

otherwise i have no idea...