CDIH
Welcome godlybillionaire - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Welcome godlybillionaire (/showthread.php?tid=2562)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Galt - 07-13-2002

I will be a big fan of this alter-ego if it contains itself to this thread.

- diceisgod - 07-13-2002

Quote:I will be a big fan of this alter-ego if it contains itself to this thread.

You're not quite grasping the concept here. This is a NEW MEMBER. Yes it is true that I host his sig pic but, I assure you that he is not me. Alter-egos are a big no-no round here so I'ms told. However, I will concede the fact that I am Tony Clifton, but that's a different story. Just sit back and enjoy the Godlyness. :bow:

- Galt - 07-13-2002

Didn't you already get banned for this before?

Why do the Phillies suck so much ass?

- diceisgod - 07-13-2002

Quote:Didn't you already get banned for this before?
Yes but it's a long story and you probably wouldn't believe me anyway. Rest assured we are not the same posters.

Quote:Why do the Phillies suck so much ass?
Well there is always that little matter of PITCHING as if you didn't know already. Or was this one of those retardical questions I've heard of?

- Galt - 07-13-2002

Duckworth, Padilla, Person, and Wolf are supposed to not be sucky. Why is that place a black hole for talent? Does anyone else want to buy "Pat Burrell will nosedive in the second half" stock?

- diceisgod - 07-13-2002

Quote:Does anyone else want to buy "Pat Burrell will nosedive in the second half" stock?

How about "Burrel will hit 40+ homers and be an All Star for the rest of his many remaining years in the league" stock? Now that would be a wise investment. Besides don't worry so much about the Phillies. They stink. Just worry about the Sox not choking again.

- Godlybillionaire - 07-13-2002

DIG is my associate

- diceisgod - 07-13-2002

See. I told you we're not the same.

- The Sleeper - 07-13-2002

That sig pic is gonna give me nightmares, seriously, it's fucking creepy.

- Buttmunch - 07-14-2002

Hi there fucko!

Welcome and eat a dick!

- Gooch - 07-14-2002

another pile of fecal excrement that wastes space. welcome to the other shit piles.

- Godlybillionaire - 07-14-2002

May I remind you peasants I am from a pretigous social and economic class and will not be talked to in such a manner!!!!!!!!

- Gooch - 07-14-2002

Oh, your white trash? Short Bus is another section, swine.

- Sean Cold - 07-14-2002

Quote:May I remind you peasants I am from a pretigous social and economic class and will not be talked to in such a manner!!!!!!!!

Well, since this comment was at the very least midly ammusing, I am going on record to say it isn't DIG.

- Arthur Dent - 07-14-2002

Quote:retardical questions

OK, this is my new favorite saying. :thumbs-up:

- Ken'sPen - 07-14-2002

Quote:I am from a pretigous social and economic class
I had an economics class taught by a prof. from africa Temmyson Agbaiyegbe or something like that, couldn't understand a damn word he said.

- Galt - 07-14-2002

That's probably because you're a commie

- Ken'sPen - 07-14-2002

never heard that before....ever.

- The Sleeper - 07-14-2002

My accounting professor last semester was from Ghana. I was under the impression that they all had AIDS and couldn't immigrate.

- Arpikarhu - 07-14-2002

obviously a fan of "civilization"