CDIH
Business trips bite - Yippee, i get to go to....georgia - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Business trips bite - Yippee, i get to go to....georgia (/showthread.php?tid=2630)

Pages: 1 2

- PollyannaFlower46 - 07-19-2002

Houston is not where I planned on going, and Texas is good regardless, its far far away from my uterus and sperm donor (parents).

- Sean Cold - 07-19-2002

I am wondering how Houston got another NFL team. The nfl should have been more than happy to get the fuck out of that city.

I just never really got lucky enough to go on a trip for work and actually have the spare time to do alot of things in the cities we are sent to. Houston was one of the few we were given any free time in and I rather have been working the whole fuckin time.

I know it's not too far away, but, doing work out in the Hamptons was a little fun. Stayed out there for four nights and the night life there is preety fuckin rockin. A shame I didn't get backed into by an SUV, it would have been nice to sue Lizzy for a few dimes.

- Metalfan - 07-19-2002

Hey Ken, you fuckhead....don't go using my likeness without permission!

Edited By Metalfan on July 19 2002 at 1:23

- OAS - 07-19-2002

Ken, what part of fucking Texas isn't that bad? That entire armadillo infested wasteland is worthless. Texan's are assholes. Their entire state is a tornado ridden wasteland. We should declare it a nuke testing and dump site. It sucks from north to south, east to west. The boarder with Mexico is a seiv for illegals entering this country. The gulf coast is a filthy never ending coastline rivaled only by Jersey in filth on the beaches. The north boarders Arkansas and Oklahoma, nuff said. New Mexico doesn't even put up a Welcome to the Land of Enchantment sign until your about 20 miles away from the Texas line. The state sucks!

- Ken'sPen - 07-19-2002

I grew up around the San Antonio area......
In the hill country,
it was very nice.
good climate. no serious threat of tornados, more rain than most areas.....
San Antonio is a pretty city and there is a lot of pretty country around there.
if it weren't for the Mexican infestation it would be down right beautiful.

- OAS - 07-19-2002

Quote:I grew up around the San Antonio area......
Well that explains quite a bit. :lol:

- AFDude - 07-19-2002

San Antonio IS nice...lots to do, and the Riverwalk, while a tourist trap, can be fun if it's your first visit there..

- Ken'sPen - 07-19-2002

Enchanted Rock,
very nice place to camp and get drunk at.
[Image: enchanted%20rock.jpg]

- PollyannaFlower46 - 07-19-2002

Quote:if it weren't for the Mexican infestation it would be down right beautiful.
But then who would be the busboys, and who would do the laundry at the laundromats?

- DGW - 07-19-2002

Quote:who would do the laundry at the laundromats?
the Chinks!!

been to Maryland on business, that's all
this brother i went with had me stoned the whole 3 days
most other business related traveling is just to other Lucent sites in Jersey
at one point there was 28 sites
i'm sure that number is around 15 by now Undecided

- Doc - 07-19-2002

Quote:I am wondering how Houston got another NFL team. The nfl should have been more than happy to get the fuck out of that city.
Blech, the Houston Texans. Crimminey, you'd think they could come up with something a little better than that crap. And did you see the ensignia on their helmets? It looks like the old New England Patriots ensignia had an illegitimate child with The Rock's Brahma Bull tattoo.

And I'm sure there are places that a prety to look at, but what about if you have to go there for a few weeks, what is there to do that would keep you from getting bored out of your gourd?

And the thing that will piss me off the most is the attitude I get from people for being young. They can't seem to understand that I am the technical head of this project but not in my 50's. Don't get me wrong, I know that I don't know everything, but after working on this system for 2 years, I think I know a little more than them on how it works.

- criticslovesnatch - 07-19-2002

well the fact that you weren't born in the south means you're infinately smarter than any of them anyway.

good luck, i have some people at my school from GA and it takes every effort to not bash them in the head sometimes. the accent goes right through me.

- OAS - 07-19-2002

Quote:And the thing that will piss me off the most is the attitude I get from people for being young. They can't seem to understand that I am the technical head of this project but not in my 50's. Don't get me wrong, I know that I don't know everything, but after working on this system for 2 years, I think I know a little more than them on how it works.

Give these young punks a couple of years experience and they think their fucking Einstien or something. Christ, their fucking ears are still wet.

Edited By OAS on July 19 2002 at 3:03

- AFDude - 07-19-2002

Quote:And the thing that will piss me off the most is the attitude I get from people for being young. They can't seem to understand that I am the technical head of this project but not in my 50's. Don't get me wrong, I know that I don't know everything, but after working on this system for 2 years, I think I know a little more than them on how it works.

you go girl...

- Doc - 07-19-2002

Quote:Give these young punks a couple of years experience and they think their fucking Einstien or somethink. Christ, their fuck ears are still wet.
Bring it, don't sing it

Bitch

- OAS - 07-19-2002

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

- crx girl - 07-20-2002

i thought it was "moving africans rapidly through atlanta Undecided

anyway, most of georgia is very backwoods, unless you're anywhere near atlanta, athens or possibly savannah, you're gonna be dealing with a bunch of hicks. but i do have to say that of the many middle of nowhere shitholes in georgia that i worked, i never encountered anyone with any particular dislike for people from the north, so that might not be a problem. well, anyway, good luck, at least the beer, cigarettes and gas are cheap...