CDIH
What is your pre bed ritual? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: What is your pre bed ritual? (/showthread.php?tid=3273)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Hey Ladi - 08-22-2002

Sometimes I take out my contacts, wash my face or brush my teeth.
Sometimes I just go right to check the alarm, get off, pass out.
(Sometimes I'm too tired to whack the crack, which is a shame.)

- PollyannaFlower46 - 08-22-2002

How do you go to bed without taking out your contacts? When I fall asleep on the bus and wake up, my lenses are like glued to my pupils...I can only imagine the fun times it would be if I didn't take them out before real bed time.

- Keyser Soze - 08-22-2002

I've left my contacts in for months at a time. I am a very irresponsible contact lens wearer. I have disposables that I take out when they start to bother me. I just use rewetting drops in the morning and its all good.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 08-22-2002

Mine aren't disposable, they're daily wear ones, and they're $150 a lens :disappointed:

- Hey Ladi - 08-22-2002

I actually tired to start taking them out more often. It looked like I had a piece of eye snot stuck to my eyeball, and it wouldn't go away. So I blamed the contacts, and started takeing them out more. But the glasses I have are old & give me a headache, so I can't wear them for long.

- DGW - 08-22-2002

sleeping with contacts
no way for me
i have daily wear also
i actually did it the other night and the fucking thingz were stuck to my eyes
then when i took em out and everything was blurry for almost 2 hours
not good walking around work and not beinng able to notice people from 20 feet away
oofah!

- Keyser Soze - 08-22-2002

as long as i drop a few rewetting drops in i'm all good. if i don't have drops to put in like if i stay over someones house the night before i walk around blurry until i build up enough tears to clear it up.

i usually just think back to the days when arpi and I used to frolic among the daisy and that usually gets me all welled up.

- SYNTuesday - 08-22-2002

Umm, I take a leak and go to sleep. :clueless:

- Hey Ladi - 08-22-2002

Quote:if i don't have drops to put in like if i stay over someones house the night before i walk around blurry until i build up enough tears to clear it up.

Oooo, I hate when I go out without them. Sometimes I have to resort to licking my finger & sticking it in my eye.

I hate showering with contacts in too. If I get water in my eye, the contact will excape.

- Arthur Dent - 08-22-2002

Quote:Sometimes I have to resort to licking my finger & sticking it in my eye.

I am soooo glad I have 20/20.

- LZMF1 - 08-25-2002

brush teeth
take contacts out
strip down to my skivvies
crash out

- PollyannaFlower46 - 08-25-2002

What no list of skin care products?

- Rape Fantasizer - 08-25-2002

Generally I sit online until there's no one left to talk to, around 5 or so. Then I go to the bathroom, wash my face, brush my teeth. Climb into bed and watch the soap operas I taped from that day. Masterbate for an hour or so, then get up to start my day all over. I usually sleep once a week, twice if I'm real drunk.

- crx girl - 08-25-2002

i usually shower before i go to bed, so i try to get as much done in there as possible, brush my teeth, masturbate, etc...

then i smoke a bowl and go to bed...

- GonzoStyle - 08-25-2002

Quote:Generally I sit online until there's no one left to talk to, around 5 or so.

So I am not worthy enough to talk to, you fuckin cunt.

- PatCooper - 08-25-2002

Watch t.v
Brush teeth
Wash Face
Piss
and then either watch some more t.v or listen to R+F.
Then i'll go into the bedroom and set the alarm clock
Then i'll fix the bed( make sure the blanket and sheet are the way i like em)
Then hopefully i'll fall asleep.

Edited By PatCooper on Aug. 25 2002 at 10:45

- Noellevious - 08-25-2002

Quote:It's almost better than a sleeping pill and a dose of nyquil.
Pfft. If you've got the NyQuil and still need a sleeping pill, you're not doing it right.

Edited By Noellevious on Aug. 25 2002 at 11:53

- Rape Fantasizer - 08-25-2002

Quote:Pfft. If you've got the NyQuil and still need a sleeping pill, you're not doing it right.
HA! I can drink a bottle of NyQuil and take sleeping pills and sleep still doesn't work.

- GonzoStyle - 08-26-2002

Down it with some vodka and cocaine.

- Ken'sPen - 08-26-2002

So what is your post waking up ritual.....
mine is leaning against the wall over the toilet at a thirty degree angle so I can pee with the morning hard on and get some in the bowl.