CDIH
Looking foward to... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Looking foward to... (/showthread.php?tid=3453)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Metalfan - 09-09-2002

Now now VG....don't let Jack put the dark clouds over your sunny mood.....he's just a big meanie :disappointed:

- virgingrrl - 09-09-2002

:lookatme: hi buttmunch :lookatme:

- Arthur Dent - 09-09-2002

My new computer should arrive some time in the next three days. Other than that, only thing I'm looking forward to is getting together with some college friends on Saturday.

Maybe I'll get lucky and meet a cute girl at the laundromat tonight. :crackhead: :lol:

- FNMoron - 09-09-2002

i'm not really looking into much.... 'cept having a couple of decent days with no rain, so i can ride my chopper...

other than that... HI vg :lookatme:

- Keyser Soze - 09-09-2002

i'm looking forward to hanging out with a hottie who came to my show on saturday :toast:

- kindred - 09-09-2002

The highlight of my week is getting a pedicure and my eyebrows waxed today... :thumbs-up: It's all downhill after that....

- NaughtyAngel - 09-09-2002

just today, its my birthday

after today the rest of my week will suck

- Ken'sPen - 09-09-2002

How big of a job is it for Sasquatch to have her eyebrows waxed?....

or is that eyebrow?
:lol:

- Hey Ladi - 09-09-2002

Quote:welp its almost monday. time to start a new week. :-) :-) :bouncer: going to to have dinner and drinks with some good friends on wednesday to celebrate life

What are the happy pills, and where do I get them?

- GonzoStyle - 09-09-2002

Kindred getting waxed, reminds me of indiana jones cutting through a forrest with a machette.

- kindred - 09-09-2002

Quote:How big of a job is it for Sasquatch to have her eyebrows waxed?....
or is that eyebrow?
Don't knock the unibrow look...I hear it's coming into fad.. And just because it takes a whole case of wax to get my eyebrows done, doesn't mean a Damn thing!

Quote:Kindred getting waxed, reminds me of indiana jones cutting through a forrest with a machette
I was talking eyebrows, gonzo....not coochie! Rolleyes

Goonie Goo Goo.

- Ken'sPen - 09-09-2002

comes up with fish.

She can't walk a flight of stairs, I bet she climb the fuck out of a tree though.

- SLASH - 09-09-2002

Quote:a smile on a dog

Looking forward to church?

gus, your wife scares my kids

Quote:Looking forward to church?

yes edie, i am :-)

i'm not aware of too many things, i know what i know, if you know what i mean

doo doo yeah.....

I thought I learned some new spanish shit. I say my friend sanchez, I said "hey sanchez, goonie goo goo". Sanchez said "get the fuck outta here".