CDIH
After sex contact. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: After sex contact. (/showthread.php?tid=5354)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 02-20-2003

Right so like I seriously thought that sex was going to be like the greatest experience of my life, that like I was going to see fireworks in the sky and like comets and shooting stars and like in my head I'd be standing in like Tennesse's stadium and just listening to people chant my name and cheer for me and stuff...you know how great situations make you feel inside...but then when my girlfriend and I started doing it, it wasn't this incredible thing...I mean it felt good and it was enjoyable but it wasn't like a life changing moment...I mean even now I don't feel any different...I thought I'd feel different after sex and I just feel the same...and now after having sex like 30 something times with my girlfriend I still don't feel much different...

where's that philipeno boy fucker??? :-p

Edited By 2 tired 2 give N F on 1045783861

- GonzoStyle - 02-20-2003

Quote:and now after having sex like 30 something times with my girlfriend

you've had sex 30 times in a month?

Damn man, you're good.

But I know what you mean, I wasn't dissapointed my 1st time but it wasn't what I expected it to be. It was good, it was sex which is almost always good or atleast somewhat pleasurable. But it doesn't change your life much, it does help you sleep though.

she and I have been keeping track...since Jan 9th we've done it 38 times...and I agree it does help you sleep...

- GonzoStyle - 02-20-2003

wow, soooooo pimp.

how about blowjobs? I remember my 1st BJ was a better experience than intercourse was.

my first blow job was her first blow job...and the same for sex....neither were as good the first time as they've been recently...

- LyricalGomez - 02-20-2003

That first BJ is always good

Personally I like reading after sex, I don't really know why, but I feel very content just sitting there in the bed reading while she sleeps next to me. Call me crazy

- drusilla - 02-20-2003

Quote:it does help you sleep though.

& it does wonders for migraines

Quote:& it does wonders for migraines
And colds...

- HollywoodJewMoses - 02-20-2003

reading after sex?!?!?

christ!

- Rape Fantasizer - 02-20-2003

I agree that it depends on the situation. I actually told a guy when he was cuddling after we fucked, "i don't like this cuddling thing, you're gonna have to go home now." It's good sometimes. I like cuddling when I'm just watching tv or smoething, but not usually after sex. Put your clothes on and be done with it. As far as the first time, it wasn't what I thought. But once I had sex with someone that knew what he was doing it was great.

- LyricalGomez - 02-20-2003

Quote:reading after sex?!?!?

christ!

:-(

- drusilla - 02-21-2003

yeah, seriously

- LyricalGomez - 02-21-2003

I hope you all get aids

- The Jays - 02-21-2003

... I usually get up after she comes, take the condom off, put my yankees baseball cap on, then lay back down on the bed... I prefer if she would lay her head on my stomach, otherwise, I'll lay my head in between her breasts.... I rather enjoy the cuddling after sex.... as long as I get to wear my baseball cap....

I hesistate to ask, but why the cap?

- The Jays - 02-21-2003

... cuz it's my Yankees cap... I dedicate every sex session to the NY Yankees...

That's what I call dedication

- The Jays - 02-21-2003

... If I am having sex in my bed, I'll put my boxers back on after sex, cuz I know my dick leaks cum minutes after sex, and I don't wanna get any on my sheets..... if it's her bed, I'll fucking lay on my stomach and rub it all over the place....

- Galt - 02-21-2003

I am total cuddler