CDIH
what is gomez's schtick - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: what is gomez's schtick (/showthread.php?tid=6261)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- FNMoron - 05-09-2003

...what's pathetic is a fat kid who thinks he's impressing people because he claims to make more in week than the rest of us make in a year... what's pathetic is a suburban white kid who wear's Roca-wear because he thinks it's fashionable...

- Arpikarhu - 05-09-2003

you are stealing this word for word from the sleeper vs arpi fight. you are weak. and yes, you are wrong. tool! :lol:

- The Sleeper - 05-09-2003

Quote:you are stealing this word for word from the sleeper vs arpi fight.
man that fight was amazing

- LyricalGomez - 05-09-2003

Quote:...what's pathetic is a fat kid who thinks he's impressing people because he claims to make more in week than the rest of us make in a year... what's pathetic is a suburban white kid who wear's Roca-wear because he thinks it's fashionable...

What's really pathetic are people who take stimulants to make their boring, mediocre lives more interesting. Doing drugs doesn't make you cool, it makes you a sad and pathetic individual who squanders his money taking a substance that will slowly kill you.

- Arpikarhu - 05-09-2003

Quote:Doing drugs doesn't make you cool

it doesnt? shit![

Quote:you are stealing this word for word from the sleeper vs arpi fight. you are weak. and yes, you are wrong. tool!

Face to face you wouldn't dare say that shit to me because you'd find yourself staring up at the sky wondering how you go there.

Keep laughing, this board is all you have in your sad little life.

- IrishAlkey - 05-09-2003

He said stimulants.

He must be educated.

- Arpikarhu - 05-09-2003

Quote:Face to face you wouldn't dare say that shit to me because you'd find yourself staring up at the sky wondering how you go there.

Keep laughing, this board is all you have in your sad little life.
getting face to face with you would be like looking over the curve of the earth. not easy.

- FNMoron - 05-09-2003

Quote:What's really pathetic are people who take stimulants to make their boring, mediocre lives more interesting. Doing drugs doesn't make you cool, it makes you a sad and pathetic individual who squanders his money taking a substance that will slowly kill you.
what's really pathetic is that you think you know me because of the way i post on a message board...

- Arpikarhu - 05-09-2003

Quote:He must be educated.
no , he is edumacated

Quote:getting face to face with you would be like looking over the curve of the earth. not easy.

Keep saying it, in real life I'd enjoy dragging you around the asphalt like a rag doll.

Quote:what's really pathetic is that you think you know me because of the way i post on a message board...

Pot meet kettle

- IrishAlkey - 05-09-2003

Don't forget to introduce the pot and kettle to the grill.

- FNMoron - 05-09-2003

Quote:Pot meet kettle
...so sayeth the one who constantly brags about how much he has & how cool he is because of it...

Quote:...so sayeth the one who constantly brags about how much he has & how cool he is because of it...

You make no sense whatsoever, you know that?

I based it on you bragging about being a slacker, and do I really have to check to see how often you post about smoking pot? You are doing the same.

At least be consistent in your arguments.

- GonzoStyle - 05-09-2003

I am not buying the arpi vs. gomez fight.

Momo calling someone pathetic, hahahahahahahaha.

- The Sleeper - 05-09-2003

Quote:I am not buying the arpi vs. gomez fight.
it doesn't hold a candle to arpi vs sleeper, just a cheap knockoff

Quote:it doesn't hold a candle to arpi vs sleeper

Sleeper really is the coolest

arpi vs sleeper had the hype but then faltered like arpi vs mayfag

- diceisgod - 05-09-2003

Problems huh?

I still see the genius in DIG, I fear I am alone though.