CDIH
Blame Canada... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Blame Canada... (/showthread.php?tid=7147)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- The Jays - 08-17-2003

...I shall equip my off-shore emperor's lair with star blasters. And I'll hire those guys who worked on the Death Star, or at least get those cool black helmets for my recently hired technicians/carnies.

- HedCold - 08-17-2003

why is it so hard to believe it was a freak occurance? do you need fox news to say it to believe it?

- The Jays - 08-17-2003

IF YOU ARE NOT AGAINST ALIGNMENT OF THE STARS, THEN THE TERRORISTS HAVE ALREADY WON. JUST GO AND BUY YOUR TURBAN RIGHT NOW, AND START PRAYING TO ALLAH, CUZ THAT'S WHERE THIS COUNTRY IS HEADING.

- HedCold - 08-17-2003

i'll include a Rolleyes next time i say i meant something like that literally :thumbs-up:

- HedCold - 08-17-2003

or should i use the newer :23: ?

- The Jays - 08-17-2003

SHUT UP, TERRORIST. TAKE YOU "OH, THERE'S REALLY NO SUCH THING AS STAR ALIGNMENTS, FREAKY SHIT JUST HAPPENS" BABBLE OUT OF HERE, AND TAKE YOUR DOOR MAT, TURBAN, AND KORAN WITH YOU.

- Bland - 08-17-2003

I said poo poo, DAMN IT!!!

- HedCold - 08-17-2003

instigator!

Edited By HedCold on 1061083253

- GonzoStyle - 08-17-2003

The point hedcold is that after the 1977 blackout it was said that things would be upgraded so that it could never happen again. The whole point is that we have upgraded everything over the past few decades, our power grid is antiquated and the whole system dates back to FDR's presidency.

If they can upgrade to handle the capacity of internet users and speeds several times a year they can upgrade our power systems.

Blowing out of proportion the fact that we were crippled and vulnerable to any crazed fanatics attacks is not something that should just be brushed aside as a freak occurance, it should be a wake up call.

The problem is that this is the view of many people, americans are too passive until something actually happens. Until an actual tragedy strikes americans don't really care, then they over panic to the point of idiocy when it does happen.

- PatCooper - 08-17-2003

Goatweed Wrote:
PatCooper Wrote:There was one case of looting here on the island. And yes it was a sporting goods store. The paper says they took 110K in merchandise. Mostly NBA jerseys and Timberlands, FUBU etc.

The funniest thing about this story is the owner of the story is west african and his name is AMADOU DIALLO. Black on black crime is such a bitch.
What store? Was it the Modell's in New Dorp? I hate that fuckin' store :fuckoff:
The store was a neighborhood store in Stapleton. It's called Triple A sports and more. It's on Targee street.

- Bland - 08-17-2003

doody

- Goatweed - 08-17-2003

PatCooper Wrote:
Goatweed Wrote:
PatCooper Wrote:There was one case of looting here on the island. And yes it was a sporting goods store. The paper says they took 110K in merchandise. Mostly NBA jerseys and Timberlands, FUBU etc.

The funniest thing about this story is the owner of the story is west african and his name is AMADOU DIALLO. Black on black crime is such a bitch.
What store? Was it the Modell's in New Dorp? I hate that fuckin' store :fuckoff:
The store was a neighborhood store in Stapleton. It's called Triple A sports and more. It's on Targee street.
damn, I was hoping it was Modell's - sorry to hear about AAA, but then again look at the neighborhood.

- Mad - 08-17-2003

Goatweed Wrote:
PatCooper Wrote:
Goatweed Wrote:

damn, I was hoping it was Modell's - sorry to hear about AAA, but then again look at the neighborhood.
Are you saying that those darkies don't know how to control themselves?

- PatCooper - 08-17-2003

Mad Wrote:
Goatweed Wrote:
PatCooper Wrote:
Goatweed Wrote:

What do you expect them to do? Go golfing!!

- Mad - 08-17-2003

PatCooper Wrote:
Mad Wrote:
Goatweed Wrote:
PatCooper Wrote:
Goatweed Wrote:

Sure, Tiger's a great role model or is Kobe a better one these days? Hard to tell. Maybe, someone sholud have tossed them a b-ball.

- Goatweed - 08-17-2003

Mad Wrote:
PatCooper Wrote:
Mad Wrote:
Goatweed Wrote:
PatCooper Wrote:
Goatweed Wrote:

Sure, Tiger's a great role model or is Kobe a better one these days? Hard to tell. Maybe, someone sholud have tossed them a b-ball.
I'll bet one of them stole one from the store.

- Galt - 08-17-2003

Goatweed Wrote:
Mad Wrote:
PatCooper Wrote:
Mad Wrote:
Goatweed Wrote:
PatCooper Wrote:
Goatweed Wrote:

I'll bet one of them stole one from the store.
this looks pretty cool.

- Galt - 08-17-2003

Galt Wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote: