CDIH
I notice F N Moron's been reinstated - congratulations are in order - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I notice F N Moron's been reinstated - congratulations are in order (/showthread.php?tid=8133)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Gooch - 01-01-2004

Quote:Her friend and I went hiking at red rock canyon and she refused to be outdoors, which suited kid just fine. The two of them took the scenic drive while I climbed rocks.

she's 'preggers' then.

Edited By Gooch on 1072991412

- Suzie - 01-01-2004

Galt Wrote:I'd go back to blonde.
a LOT of people have been telling me that, I'm thinking about at least taking it to strawberry blond.

But it's not as punky red as it came out in that pic, I think kid touched up the lighting. In actuality I think it's a lovely shade of dark red.

[Image: DSC01143.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

- Galt - 01-01-2004

yeah, no. Your hair looks freaky girl from Big Brother (I'm sure Kid knows ) or that other freaky girl from American Idol (I'm sure Jays know who)

- Mad - 01-01-2004

Did you at least win any money gambling?

- Suzie - 01-01-2004

no, it's really not a punk red. I'd admit it if it was. Look here, in normal light:

[Image: DSC01190.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

It's much like me, it's not too bright.

- Galt - 01-01-2004

your hair is purple. Your skin is pale. Just admit it.

- drusilla - 01-01-2004

he says thanks

- Suzie - 01-01-2004

my skin is pale, but this is red. Look how it matches the red rocks behind me.
[Image: DSC01191.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
( I love excuses to stare at pics of myself!)

Mad Wrote:Did you at least win any money gambling?

eh. I only came up a little ahead, which was disappointing as I was dreaming of winning thousands. But I did hide hundreds in random pockets of my jeans so I can find them over the next few weeks and be excited.

- HedCold - 01-01-2004

they'll get ruined when you wash them

- diceisgod - 01-01-2004

Bozo

- Suzie - 01-01-2004

Hippies don't wash their jeans that often.

Quote:he says thanks

oh shit, that's right!! This thread is about MoMo!!!

good luck to the Morons!

- Mad - 01-01-2004

When is HedCold getting hitched?

- Galt - 01-01-2004

red
[Image: redhair.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

purple
[Image: woman%20with%20purple%20hair.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

- Suzie - 01-01-2004

he's too young to die.

- HedCold - 01-01-2004

not anytime soon

- Galt - 01-01-2004

HedCold Wrote:not anytime soon
because you don't love her enough, or because you don't want to stop banging other girls?

- Mad - 01-01-2004

So he's banging Ada too. What a fucking stud.

- HedCold - 01-01-2004

Quote:or because you don't want to stop banging other girls?
ssshhhh!

- GonzoStyle - 01-01-2004

someone should let him know that you can't just ask for your marriage to be deleted when you grow tired of it.

- Suzie - 01-01-2004

that's a childish immature response. I remember a time when you guys were friends. Congratulate the man, there's no reason you shouldn't wish him success in his marriage.