CDIH
i just got pre-approved!! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: i just got pre-approved!! (/showthread.php?tid=8617)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- The Sleeper - 02-26-2004

have you learned to drive yet, arpi?

- GonzoStyle - 02-26-2004

That I can't help him with, my expertise goes only so far.

- Arpikarhu - 02-26-2004

The Sleeper Wrote:have you learned to drive yet, arpi?
i got my learners permit 2 weeks ago.

- The Sleeper - 02-26-2004

:thumbs-up:

- Keyser Soze - 02-26-2004

so arpi will be jersey trash soon as well?

- Arpikarhu - 02-26-2004

nope. you have to be born in jersey to be jersey trash. i will be the guy who lives in jersey but tells people hes from ny.

whenever I am out of brooklyn I always tell people I am from brooklyn, even when I go to the other boroughs, i'd never wanna be associated with anyplace but brooklyn.

- Arpikarhu - 02-26-2004

as a representative of the other boroughs, we thank you

I can't help it, until I started working I didnt realize I had a brooklyn accent. People would act as if I was speaking chinese most times and my boss told me to try and drop it and for the most part after some years I have.

Though I never saw the big problem with it, so when they'd ask me "what?" i'd say i'm from brooklyn, its how we talk, ok fucko?

- Arpikarhu - 02-27-2004

fucko? how brooklyn of you. i turn my large proboscis up at your brooklynn roots.

- GonzoStyle - 02-27-2004

I don't know what that word means but if it's a good thing, I want one.

- Danked - 02-27-2004

There's this diner by me that has awesome probiscuits and gravy.

It's like this herb gravy. Really good.

- GonzoStyle - 02-27-2004

well in that case, I shall take the one arpi is waving around.

- Arpikarhu - 03-13-2004

i just put a bid in for a house. 5 bedrooms in maplewood. if they accept i could be in by may 1st. excited!!!!!

- Black Lazerus - 03-13-2004

hahahahahahahaha you should check the surrounding areas some of the towns around maplewood are dangerous

irvington, orange, newark.

- HedCold - 03-13-2004

you're going to be near newark?

:lookatme:

- Keyser Soze - 03-13-2004

maplewood always up to no good

- Keyser Soze - 03-13-2004

Arpikarhu Wrote:nope. you have to be born in jersey to be jersey trash. i will be the guy who lives in jersey but tells people hes from ny.
i wasn't born in jersey, i was born in new york city.

- Sweet Angel - 03-14-2004

Quote:hahahahahahahaha you should check the surrounding areas some of the towns around maplewood are dangerous
Yeah, really. I grew up in Union and it was nice then (as was Maplewood), but from what I hear it's getting kind of seedy now.

What the hell do you need 5 bedrooms for?

- Arpikarhu - 03-14-2004

maplewoods per capita income has increased every year for the last 5 years and has almost doubled in the last ten years. very low crime rate and i will be on the otherside away from irvington.

i will sleep in 1 bedroom
bedroom for guests
bedroom for my office
one bedroom will be turned into a huge closet
and the last bedroom will have my 1904 antique pool table, my foosball table, and a wet bar.
it also has a finished basement and attic. the place was just fully renovated, new roof, new siding,water heater, gas furnace, and brand new kitchen appliances. also has a 2 car garage and a washer and drier.
i better get this place or someone is gonna get hurt!

Edited By Arpikarhu on 1079225269