CDIH
This is the thread where you mock me - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: This is the thread where you mock me (/showthread.php?tid=8894)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

- drusilla - 04-26-2004

maybe nothing happened cause i was the third wheel.

though if it weren't for my car, they wouldn't have hung out in the first place.

- Keyser Soze - 04-26-2004

sleeper is too edgy for women

- Black Lazerus - 04-26-2004

Keyser Soze Wrote:sleeper is too edgy for women
jokes don't give head

- drusilla - 04-26-2004

maybe next time i can drive around wearing a chauffers cap & lush can sit in the back this time with sleeper, instead of in the front with me.

Sleeper needs a make-over "Straight Eye for the Sloppy Guy"

- Gooch - 04-26-2004

Black Lazerus Wrote:Sleepers fate
Sleepers Fate!

- The Sleeper - 04-26-2004

I hate to say it but, Gooch wins so far

- Arpikarhu - 04-26-2004

if i really thought that sleeper was a 21 year old virgin i would unleash a hailstorm of mockery the likes of which the world has never seen.
it cant be true ,however, because it is impossible for someone to unwillingly be a 21 year old virgin in this day and age.

it is possible, when you are me

Arpikarhu Wrote:if i really thought that sleeper was a 21 year old virgin i would unleash a hailstorm of mockery the likes of which the world has never seen.
it cant be true ,however, because it is impossible for someone to unwillingly be a 21 year old virgin in this day and age.
He is look at him [Image: dennis.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

- diceisgod - 04-26-2004

HEY, WHATS THAT BETWEEN YOUR LEGS? WHERE'S YOUR WEENIE AT?

that's a cool picture

- Arpikarhu - 04-26-2004

there is no way that he really is a 21 year old virgin.

it's true, now make with the mocking

- Arpikarhu - 04-26-2004

i will not waste the incredible mocking that i have been saving up on your lies.

who lies about being a virgin?

- Arpikarhu - 04-26-2004

you do because you think its funny. self deprecating humor is your forte'

No, I actually enjoy mocking other people more. This is a rarity.

- Keyser Soze - 04-26-2004

chicks should be flocking to be your first

- Galt - 04-26-2004

in that picture, Sleeper has the male model hair, the "I'm so don't care about how I look that I wear grungy T-shirts" that Justin Timberlake and Colin Farrel have made so famous, and he is showing pure precision at a bar sport which shows that he's a party animal -- rather than going to bars and trying desperately to pick up chicks, he just goes to the corner and puts on a physical display of machismo, thus drawing the ladies via his pheremomes.