CDIH
The dancing old man in the Six Flags commercials - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The dancing old man in the Six Flags commercials (/showthread.php?tid=9003)

Pages: 1 2 3

- The Jays - 05-26-2004

That guy, combined with that awful Vengaboys song, argh.... BRAINS!!! MUST KILL !!!

- The Jays - 05-26-2004

drusilla Wrote:i've been to magic mountain & six flags over texas. both are really good parks.

like 15 years ago six flags had a water park in florida called six flags great atlantis. it's 10x better than any water park they have now. i miss it.
don't get me started on water parks. They go hand in hand with things like escaltors and moving walkways. Another creation of man that , on the surface, has a tantalizing idea, but the reality is that it reinforces laziness and general malaise. What's the most popular ride at the water park? The lazy river, where you don't have to do a single thing except sit in a tube, and where the lifeguards reinforce the laziness by ordering you not to switch tubes or swim.

On top of that, you have to wait in long lines just to slide down a tube, and once you get to the bottom, you must immediatly leave the pool. And when your not waiting in line, or gliding down the lazy river, you are either eating at the food stand or laying down.

Argh.

- Mad - 05-26-2004

Schlitterbahn Waterpark Resort

Never been to a water park, but if I did want to go to one that's the place. You wait online in a river to go around to all the other attractions.

- The Jays - 05-26-2004

If only they had a harness and a lift to take your fat ass out of the water and deposit you on the ride.

- Mad - 05-26-2004

I don't have a fat ass.

- The Jays - 05-26-2004

You will.

- Mad - 05-26-2004

Stop projecting your future fatness.

- The Jays - 05-26-2004

I'm gonna go for a swim at the beach while you lay in the lazy river and wait for the next ride.

- Goatweed - 05-26-2004

Action Park was alright, I only went there once tho.

- Keyser Soze - 05-26-2004

i hate waterparks cause its just too many people in a pool, something about all those strange bodies in water irks me.

- The Jays - 05-26-2004

The wave pools at these places are fucking gross as fuck. People say shit like "eww , the beach is dirty" (when the water is about as clean as it was 75 years ago when we were fishing oysters off of Staten Island) and yet theyll go to a wave pool and stand in piss while fake waves hit you.

I went to Dorney Park, and went in the wave pool. I got a gulp of water in my mouth. You shouldnt be tasting salty water in a pool.

- crx girl - 05-26-2004

Quote:like 15 years ago six flags had a water park in florida called six flags great atlantis. it's 10x better than any water park they have now. i miss it.
i never went there, but it was close to where i lived, musta closed down about 12 years ago. nitro is still the best ride. it's not as crazy as some of the others but the initial drop still beats all other loopdeloops etc...

- Rape Fantasizer - 05-27-2004

The Jays Wrote:if you werent afrair of heights, then you would have a real reason to not go to amusement parks. My brother jumped out of airplanes when he was in the army. Now, no ride is exicting to him.
I've gone skydiving 11 times, and I still enjoy rollar coasters. I don't think that's a valid reason, they are two totally different experiences.

- JimmyBlueEyes - 05-31-2004

What happened to Rolling Thunder and the Runaway Train??? Those were the two coolest non looping roller coasters in that place before Nitro.

Side note, it's a guy done up in heavy make up. I doubt an 80 yr old guy could move like that.

Edited By JimmyBlueEyes on 1085965240

- HedCold - 05-31-2004

dru..medusa gives you a headache? i always thought that was one of the smoothest coasters

i haven't been on that new superman ride

- GonzoStyle - 05-31-2004

I went to action park as a kid and I remember my uncle went on the speedboats and he was a horrible driver to start with. So they didnt even have seatbelts, they would just chain you in and you couldnt remove the chain yourself, they had to use a key. So he kept on banging into the walls on turns and he hits one turn and his boat flips over. He was under for like atleast 3 minutes. They didnt even panic it took them forever to actually get in the water to attempt to rescue him, turns out he somehow wedged out of his seat and the chain but he spent the rest of the time diving further down looking for his other slipper that fell off at the time. He didnt even attempt to try and sue the park for any negligence he just spent the rest of the day pissed that he only had one slipper on.

Then we went on that contraption that takes you over the park and all the way through it but he couldnt get on cause he had only one slipper and it was a hazard since he coulda gotten electrocuted, thats when he started yappin about a lawsuit.. what a fuckin moron.

This is the same uncle who fell and broke his arm and 2 ribs at Walbaums because there was a spill in the aisle and he just gets up and they hand him some bandages and speed him off to the hospital and he also never sued them. The least he coulda tried to get his shopping for free but noooo he just left his shopping cart and they didnt even offer him anything except for the bandanges.

- The Jays - 05-31-2004

Rape Fantasizer Wrote:
The Jays Wrote:if you werent afrair of heights, then you would have a real reason to not go to amusement parks. My brother jumped out of airplanes when he was in the army. Now, no ride is exicting to him.
I've gone skydiving 11 times, and I still enjoy rollar coasters. I don't think that's a valid reason, they are two totally different experiences.
This is what he told me. The thrill isnt there for him. It's like riding a merry go round.

- GonzoStyle - 05-31-2004

Ask him if he's willing to let a chick fuck him in the ass with a dildo, if he says yes then you should hook him up with rape cause it sounds like a love connection.

- drusilla - 05-31-2004

HedCold Wrote:dru..medusa gives you a headache? i always thought that was one of the smoothest coasters

i haven't been on that new superman ride
it did when i went last year. maybe i just had a migraine coming on anyway.

- coppelia - 09-06-2004

i was at 6 flags over georgia on fri nite... tech rented the park - deja vu and superman were my favorite coasters