CDIH
Free iPod pyramid scheme - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Free iPod pyramid scheme (/showthread.php?tid=9065)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Arpikarhu - 06-14-2004

GonzoStyle Wrote:I've met galt and I can safely say that you don't need to do this scheme to get your friends to hate you.
i said that already. post stealer.

- Galt - 06-14-2004

Yeah, cuz everyone hates me! Even my friends hate me, which is why they are my friends!

- Arpikarhu - 06-14-2004

i knew it!

- Keyser Soze - 06-14-2004

galt is the only normal person on this board

- Arpikarhu - 06-14-2004

you are no judge of that

trust me, most normal people would agree.

- Arpikarhu - 06-14-2004

trust you? :rofl:

you're not even in the drama club, you're the kid telling the kids who couldnt make the drama club to hang lights.

- Arpikarhu - 06-14-2004

wow, its like you work there! you are so intuitive its scary!

were you a failed actor? who actually aspires to a profession such as yours?

- Galt - 06-14-2004

Arpi is theatre's version of a high school athletic's team "manager". Wants to be around the team, say he's in the industry, go to the parties, but really everyone knows you're not part of group.

- Arpikarhu - 06-14-2004

are you guys spying on me? you could only know all of this if you had been videotaping me or something.

im asking you a direct question. were you a failed actor? did you actually aspire to your current position?

- Arpikarhu - 06-14-2004

i would never want to be an actor and yes, i purposely chose this profession. one , by the way, that you really have no clue about. it was either theater or being a B and T member of a jersey bar cover band and deluding myself that i am cool while mall queens sing along with me. unfortunately, that job was taken.

- Black Lazerus - 06-14-2004

wha?

- The Sleeper - 06-14-2004

Some of the posts in this thread are LOL quality

- Galt - 06-14-2004

7:59 - turn lights on
8:00 - sob
10:00 - turn lights off

- Mad - 06-15-2004

Union, works a few hours a day, not sitting in some cube, great money.

Someone please tell me the negatives?

- Keyser Soze - 06-15-2004

Arpikarhu Wrote:i would never want to be an actor and yes, i purposely chose this profession. one , by the way, that you really have no clue about. it was either theater or being a B and T member of a jersey bar cover band and deluding myself that i am cool while mall queens sing along with me. unfortunately, that job was taken.
im just interested in how one progressing into taking part in such an odd profession. playing in a cover band wasnt my job, it was a fun way to make some money a couple nights a month. as far as bridge and tunnel, guilty as charged, i don't take it as an insult, in fact, you're a bridge and tunnel member yourself now. ive travelled all over and i think jersey is one of the best places to live.

- crx girl - 06-15-2004

Keyser Soze Wrote:were you a failed actor? who actually aspires to a profession such as yours?
actually many people go to school for it. in theatre school there are the performers and the "techies" and as far as i know none of them ever made attempts at switching over to performer.