CDIH
The 3rd Annual CDIH Year End Awards - Category #5 Thread Of The Year - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The 3rd Annual CDIH Year End Awards - Category #5 Thread Of The Year (/showthread.php?tid=9864)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- The Jays - 01-07-2005

I voted for gay marriage!

- IrishAlkey - 01-07-2005

Arpikarhu Wrote:a sound that will be quite common for you starting in 9 months
Remember back in 2001 when, every once in a while, you made fucking sense?

Those were the days.

- Danked - 01-07-2005

Silera's pregnant!?

Congrats, pop!

- Black Lazerus - 01-07-2005

digs thread berating his family members via email about granny should have been on this list.

Edited By Black Lazerus on 1105060851

- The Jays - 01-07-2005

I liked that one too.

- GonzoStyle - 01-07-2005

IrishAlkey Wrote:The Gay Marriage one is way too wordy and not exactly funny until I show up.
We should have a "lets get political and stuff" forum for those types of discussions.

- Arpikarhu - 01-07-2005

forget it

Edited By Arpikarhu on 1105065067

- Arpikarhu - 01-07-2005

now i am upset. i swore i would try to refrain from making negative comments about your impending fatherhood but your endless attacks on me forced my hand.

- Keyser Soze - 01-07-2005

cranky old man

- Arpikarhu - 01-07-2005

what i wrote was evil and i feel bad. i am deleting it.

arpi wrote:

Quote:let me lay it out for since it is painfully obvious that the thalidomide has not only affected your appearance but also your ability to comprehend a simple logic ladder.
the irrelevance you will hear in 9 months will be your child who will in all probability lead a life of irrelevance due to its lack of rescources both material and emotional. while some do rise above a deprived childhood, most do not.

is it all clear now?

- Arpikarhu - 01-07-2005

LIES!!!

lets do your interview now.

- Gooch - 01-07-2005

the real issue issue:
Arpi shoots blanks.

why does arpi assume that alkey and silera are poor, i know he dresses like a hobo but that is due to lack of style not lack of money.

- Arpikarhu - 01-07-2005

Gooch Wrote:the real issue issue:
Arpi shoots blanks.
unfortunately, quite the opposite.

- Arpikarhu - 01-07-2005

Black Lazerus Wrote:why does arpi assume that alkey and silera are poor, i know he dresses like a hobo but that is due to lack of style not lack of money.
you have obviously forgotten the alkey leg incident

can you please refer me to what you are talking about. I know he had a thrombosis in his leg and he had meds for it a blood thinner it think for it beyond that i know nothing of the matter. but please enlighten me.

- Arpikarhu - 01-07-2005

i know this will be a novel suggestion for you, but why not try thinking?

how is ask you to enlighten me about a situation that you obviously know more about than I do, make you jump the the assumption that i wasn't thinking.

blood clots in your leg can happen for many reasons just like blood clots to the brain.