CDIH
I invited Armymad to cdih - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I invited Armymad to cdih (/showthread.php?tid=9886)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- GonzoStyle - 01-09-2005

fbdlingfrg Wrote:armymad is better than bloody anus...in a slightly different way
That's bloody nonsense!!!

- Galt - 01-09-2005

I've heard of armymad many times. I've never read a post. But NO ONE could be better than Rotten Vinny. He was the best.

- Buttmunch - 01-09-2005

ARMYMAD!

Yeah! Yeah! Hell Yeah!!

I fucking LOVE that guy!!!!!!!!!

- Goatweed - 01-09-2005

GENIUS!!!

- Sir O - 01-09-2005

He didn't register yet, but I'm gonna keep trying...

- Mad - 01-09-2005

Sir O Wrote:
Quote:who is the man on that board going buy the name of mad

-ARMYMAD
I am me, who else would I be?

- HedCold - 01-09-2005

i third the call for rottenvinny!

- Arpikarhu - 01-09-2005

HedCold Wrote:i third the call for rottenvinny!
whoa, whoa, whoa! look who has decided to start taking the whole mod thing seriously all of a sudden.

- HedCold - 01-09-2005

i take anything involving the possibility of more rottenvinny seriously

- Arpikarhu - 01-09-2005

i just worry that you will strain yourself

- Sir O - 01-09-2005

I think RottenVinny probably kiled himself:

Quote:VinnyWS608-01-2003, 11:53 PM
I'm 18 and I have a problem with depression. Its been with me my whole life and its caused some major problems. For one I used to act like a moron and a dick so now I have close to no friends. Second of all I'm a 18 year old man and I have never really had contact with girl. I have done some touching but, I have never had a g/f so, I have'nt done stuff like kissing or even holding hands. I work at a tire shop and I lift heavy car wheels all day and then I dont have anything else to do. I dont have anything to make my life worth living. I used to smoke alot of weed but, I slowed down now. I lift these wheels all day and now I have pretty big arms but, I still cant get girls. I dont know what to do anymore. I just have nothing at all besides a few friends and my family. I dont talk to either one of my brothers and I dont talk to my parents. I just dont know what to do or where to turn. What could I do to make my life change? I cant live like this anymore. Theres got to be some way I can make somthing out of my life. So, if you were a 18 year old guy would wanted to have some actual fun what would you do?

Quote:VinnyWS608-02-2003, 01:00 AM
I am going to school next year and thats something that makes me feel so bad. I thought I should have a fun summer before I go to college but, I have'nt done shit. I'm living at home while I go to school but, I still thought that this summer was going to be fun. Man, I was just starting to feel really down( i drank a little tonight) and I remembered how weed makes me feel so much better. I thought to myself that I should buy some weed and smoke it. But, now I realized thats how I got into this situation. Fuck, I dont know what to do. I wish there was some source of enjoyment in my life. But, theres nothing. I dont know how I can live on being so alone. I want to change but, drugs(weed) have a hold of me and I just dont know how to talk to girls. So, I guess i'm fucked and I might as well just score some weed after work tommorow. Cause If i dont I will just have these same feelings and nothing to make me feel better. I wish there was some way I could go back and change my life. I cant belive I'm at the point where I'm so alone and so unhappy.

- Arpikarhu - 01-09-2005

seems like a barrel of laughs

- Goatweed - 01-09-2005

I was hoping to hear new tales about him & his IROC-Z.

- Sir O - 01-09-2005

Quote:VinnyWS607-15-2003, 04:23 PM
I'm posting because I need some advice. Basicly, I'm 18 and I'm really shy. I never talk to girls and I only have a few friends. I dont think I'm that ugly but, I'm really tall(6'1") and I'm kinda skinny. I know I could hook up with some girls If I had the chance to talk to any. But, since I really dont have friends I never hang out with any. I just finished high school and now all the kids I talked to in school basicly ignore me. I do know a few kids from another school. They like to hang out with me and some times we hang out with girls. These kids smoke alot of weed so when the girls are around I'm usaly high and I dont say anything to them. And some girls start to talk to me about my car. Everyone says I can get laid because of my car but, its no help to me. I have had it for a month and I have never really had a girl in it. This is the same car that I drive
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.01pewterz28.cz28.com/ta7.jpg">http://www.01pewterz28.cz28.com/ta7.jpg</a><!-- m -->
How can I chage my life? I'm 18, I work as a mechanic, and I smoke weed alot. Thats my life but, I have never had a girl friend. I have gotten action but, those were in clubs where I did'nt have to talk. So, does any one have advice on how I can get a girl?

Quote:VinnyWS607-17-2003, 09:47 PM
I posted a pic of my ride because people tell me that I could get laid with my car. To me Its my only chance so I had to post it. Because I NEVER talk to girls. But, once in a while a girl will say a complement about my car. And thats the only times I talk to girls.
I guess I have to go toa club to look for some hoes. I sounded depressed because I feel lonely all the time. But, at a club I danced with at least ten girls. And they were all at least 18 and they were so hot. And these chicks were going crazy grinding their ass into my junk. And then I had my hand down her pants and she bent over in the middle of the dance floor. But, that was one of the rare times I went to a club. In real life I sound like a dick to girls cause I am so quiet. I look so stupid cause I dont say shit. The only time I ever drove a car with a girl, I had two blondes and they were like 16. They were so hot and I was drivng a brand new Mustang cobra drop top. And I was trying to talk to these girls and they seamed so nervous. And I thought that I was scaring these little young girls and I thought I was a pervert in a way. But, then they started to giggle and shit. And then we talked about people we know from school and shit, and they seamed to have fun. But, later on I meet up with them and I was thinking about them all day. ANd I was smoking trees all night and then when I stood next to them I felt so out of place. ANd then I ended up not talking to them at all. So, thats how I blow my chance all the time.

Quote:VinnyWS607-23-2003, 04:11 PM
Thanks for the advice. Man, I'm gunna start going to clubs now to get girls but, as far as having a relationship with a girl, I'm screwed. I dont have any friends at all now. All of my close friends went to florida and I dont have anyone to hang out with at all. Except for the major pot heads I know. But, I think If I hang out with them I will meet a girl. They go to parties and they know some girls. But, I HAVE to quit smoking! It makes me feel so weird and nervous. ANd If you think I dont have confidence your right. I have never even had the balls to say "I want to hold your hand." let alone say I want to kiss you or something like that. So, this saturday Is my clubbing night and I will post what action I got there. So, wish me luck! Cool

Quote:VinnyWS607-24-2003, 09:13 PM
we all know that part about you going to the clubs and getting "action" was a lie. Be honest, who cares...it' the internet
Nope. I do admit I'm pathedic for not having a girl friend ever but, I am not that bad and I have gotten play in clubs. These girls must have been sluts cause they let me put my hand down their pants. So, saturday I'm going to this one club I know alone and I'm going to go for broke and try and get with every girl there. My plan is to get a girl to leave the club with me.

Quote:VinnyWS607-28-2003, 11:59 AM
I just wanted to make an a update, I still have'nt talked to any girls at all. I guess I do have one chance with a girl I know. Last time I talked to her she said she would give me head if I let her drive my car. She kept talking to me and flirting, I guess. But, I would be embarassed to ask her out cause I have known her for so long. I never ended up going to a club, I just went to a strip club with my friend. Last night I went to this new place that sells italian ices. My friends said hot girls worked there, so I went. And yeah, theres hot girls working there, but I could'nt even say anything to them. I just feel so weird. I'm so tall(6 foot 2) and I feel so isolated from EVERYONE. ANd I stand there and I'm so much bigger then these girls and when I look at them I cant help but stare at them. But, I cant say anything. Shit, I guess I knew nothing has changed so why should I START to try?

- Goatweed - 01-09-2005

you really scare me sometimes, Sir O.

- Mad - 01-09-2005

Vinny should hook up with a retarded chick, they have so much in common.

- Sir O - 01-10-2005

Quote:07-19-2003, 11:44 AM VinnyWS6

I got fired today!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm 18 and I have worked at this tire store for about 5 months. This place sells tires but, they alse fix broken cars. I went in there and said I want a job and the owner hired me on the spot. The owner was really cool. Him and his brothers own the shop. Well, today didn't start out good. I was driving a VW Jetta and i floored it driving down a alley and my boss' brother yelled at me. Then I was driving a Ford Tarus and I was backing up and I hit a Cadillacs bumper and I paniced and hit the gas more. ANd the bumber of the caddy wipped out the side of the car I was driving. I stoped and as soon as I got out, my boss was right there. He knew I fucked up the car. He was just standing there and I was just standing there next to this fucked up car. ANd he just said "Go home, get out of here" I cant belive a HUGE part of my life is gone. I'm such a loser and I considered the mechanics at this shop as my friends. Basicly all day I would help out two guys. They treated me so nicely. I swear no one was as nice to me. Everyone there was nice to me. AND I have no one to really talk to cause I have no friends. But, these guys would listen to me all day. I cant belive i fucked up. Now, my life is nothing. I dont do anything besides smoke alot of weed. But, working there made my life something. I was the whole shops assistant. I was always busy and helping people out. I would work so hard for these people. And now its all gone! What the fuck!? I cant do anything right. So, to all my "friends" at Northshore firestone. Fcuk, I cnat belive I'm crying over this shit. _But, my coworkers were my only true friends I had. And now I'm, afriad to show my face at the same place I worked at for 4 months.

Quote:07-19-2003, 12:02 PM VinnyWS6

I would never pay for the damages done. It has to be at least a 100 bucks worth of damage. In a way its their fault. These guys had me busting my ass off everyday doing the shit NOONE wanted to do. And they made me drive these cars all over in tight spots. I never had anyroom to move the cars and I was driving with steel tipped boots. When I said I floored it in a VW I mean I did that driving in a stright line down a ally. When I crashed the Tarus I backed into a car going really slowly. It was a dumb mistake but, I have been working my ass off and I'm dead tired. I could barely see stright. This whole situation is just sad. I always showed up at that place and I was always helping the mechanics. ANd I was always doing shit for the manangers. But, Now I messed up and its all gone. I'm going to miss my friends so much, They were the only people who would talk to me.

- HedCold - 01-10-2005

he likes to tell people he's 18

- Black Lazerus - 01-10-2005

he can't come here dig and galt would have him hanging himself on web cam within a week.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 01-10-2005

where the hell is this from?!!??