CDIH
terrorists blow up NYC - Redux - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: terrorists blow up NYC - Redux (/showthread.php?tid=12091)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- Galt - 10-11-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:
faceman802 Wrote:Holy shit the plane belongs to Corey Lidle?????????????????????????

wouldnt be the first bomb he's laid...... OH!!!!

Ooooooh, now Gonzo's gonna get Cancer.

- faceman802 - 10-11-2006

I was thinking the same thing galt

- GonzoStyle - 10-11-2006

faceman802 Wrote:I was thinking the same thing galt

if you did, we wouldnt be in this channel 7 fiasco.

the fiasco is past

ESPN is confirming Cory Lidle was killed in the plane crash

- Galt - 10-11-2006

I care more about Channel 7 than what was in Marcellis Wallace's briefcase

woman rumbling, stumbling over her words more than George W does while trying to explain why we are still in Iraq

- Goatweed - 10-11-2006

NUCULAR!

- Galt - 10-11-2006

How did she know Cory Lidle and why would she be talking about Iraq in such an inappropriate time?

she didn't know cory lidle, she was talking about her dog and she was stunned and surprised by the explosion and wondered what it was, and ran out of her house because she didn't know what was going on and was just really confused. She did not reference Iraq per se, that was just my illiteration of her speaking and referring it to sounding like a speech made by our beloved president. Now I will take no more questions on this woman or her motivations or any speech she may or may not make in the future regarding anything that happens in her life heretoforth

- Arpikarhu - 10-11-2006

Galt Wrote:I'm not suggesting it's al Queda, but I don't think this was an accident.

galt, wrong as usual.

- drusilla - 10-11-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:9/11 is the reasons the yanks aren't winning world series.

heh

- Galt - 10-11-2006

Arpikarhu Wrote:
Galt Wrote:I'm not suggesting it's al Queda, but I don't think this was an accident.

galt, wrong as usual.

Well, it was right in the middle of the building. Who on earth grooves a plane right down the middle of a building? Had I known it was Lidle, the right down the middle aspect wouldn't have been as surprising.

And the weird thing is, it would probably be my instinct to avoid the building and crash elsewhere, but had he crashed on the ground, he probably would have killed a lot more people.

- TheGMANN - 10-11-2006

Just cause NYC is rooting for the Mets now, the Yankees have declared Jihad on the city.

Next thing you know Sheffeild will suicide bomb a bus.

- Gooch - 10-11-2006

Arpikarhu Wrote:

galt, wrong as usual.

something with republicans going off half cocked on little to no info.

- Galt - 10-11-2006

so you are suggesting it was Al Queda?

- GonzoStyle - 10-12-2006

This is all A Rods fault, if he hadnt choked up, the yanks would be in the ALCS and two lives would literally have been saved and cory lidles babies wouldnt be fatherless!

A Rod should slit his throat.

HedCold Wrote:hey this isn't a gag thread.

this will make getting to shea fun.

btw, TOLD YA, SUCKER.

- HedCold - 10-12-2006

you know how to listen to forecasts, way to go!

to bad mlb and the mets don't

your slippers get wet?