CDIH
ponder this, as I leave you tonight. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: ponder this, as I leave you tonight. (/showthread.php?tid=12248)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- funsnapsdyno - 11-09-2006

Ok no lie - I really did just HAha

- GonzoStyle - 11-09-2006

I miss WBK, he reminded me of ALF

Luna Wrote:so, I have two little kittens... who wants them?

are you giving away pumpkin?

- drusilla - 11-09-2006

i hate cats

I love beth so I hate adolf

- Goatweed - 11-09-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:I miss WBK, he reminded me of ALF

oh snap!

I do miss him tho 4 realz

- Luna - 11-09-2006

tntdyno Wrote:

I finally found my brain cells and called the local animal shelter here and told them my situation and asked if they had a low-cost spay/neuter program... they do! $100. a cat .... this I can do as opposed to $400. a pop at my vet's.

So I had made an appointment for today to have momma cat spayed, well the BITCH changed her whole routine this morning and I couldn't find her (lately she and her 2 little kittens and Pumpkin have moved into my garage) to trap her to take her in for the spaying.

Momma cat has had 3 (THREE) litters of kittens so far... she can't have anymore because I can't afford it.

I loved the fact you had to spell out three just to make sure we knew what "3" meant.

- drusilla - 11-09-2006

idiots

- Luna - 11-09-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:I loved the fact you had to spell out three just to make sure we knew what "3" meant.
do you have any clue what three litters of kittens can do??

- faceman802 - 11-09-2006

Luna Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:I loved the fact you had to spell out three just to make sure we knew what "3" meant.

No what?

- Luna - 11-09-2006

faceman802 Wrote:
Luna Wrote:

No what?
you figure it out... they are somewhat like rabbits.

I hate people who ask questions and don't know the fucking answer

hey you know how big 3 litters of cats are?!?!?!

- Goatweed - 11-09-2006

a liter of cola?

Luna Wrote:
tntdyno Wrote:

I finally found my brain cells and called the local animal shelter here and told them my situation and asked if they had a low-cost spay/neuter program... they do! $100. a cat .... this I can do as opposed to $400. a pop at my vet's.

So I had made an appointment for today to have momma cat spayed, well the BITCH changed her whole routine this morning and I couldn't find her (lately she and her 2 little kittens and Pumpkin have moved into my garage) to trap her to take her in for the spaying.

Momma cat has had 3 (THREE) litters of kittens so far... she can't have anymore because I can't afford it.

That Momma cat needs to keep her kitty legs closed !

Vets are so expensive.. the shelter's $100 sounds more reasonable.

- Luna - 11-09-2006

tntdyno Wrote:
Luna Wrote:
tntdyno Wrote:

That Momma cat needs to keep her kitty legs closed !

Vets are so expensive.. the shelter's $100 sounds more reasonable.
I call her "Whore!"

Goatweed Wrote:a liter of cola?

HAHa

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Goatweed Wrote:a liter of cola?

HAHa

if I pretend tnt's head was ronald mcdonald's and you're the burger king your avatar is quite awesome