CDIH
What turns you on...and off....about the opposite sex? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: What turns you on...and off....about the opposite sex? (/showthread.php?tid=12297)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- drusilla - 11-18-2006

amazing that she's not a fat ugly chick. cause you know, only those kinds of girls can be funny.

- diceisgod - 11-18-2006

she's so wonderful!

- GonzoStyle - 11-18-2006

yeah, shes the exception to the rule.

I call those the george burns people, cause smokers always use george burns as their one example.

- Goatweed - 11-18-2006

I love a nice set of legs, followed by a really nice rack. the tits don;t need to be HUGE, so long as theyre proportionate to the rest of the body. Tattoos are sexy too, but not too many.

too many piercings is a major turn off, as is her having any kind of STD.

- Arpikarhu - 11-18-2006

i love the curve of a womans neck, right where it meets the shoulder. i also like the curve of a waistline when a woman is lying on her side.

- Hawt Baux - 11-18-2006

Excuse me Goat but this thread have a very clear purpose.

Now, praise me more!

- diceisgod - 11-18-2006

floppy tits and a loose vagina!

- Goatweed - 11-18-2006

my bad, I shant post on topic again!

why am I praising you?

- drusilla - 11-18-2006

for some reason height is the first thing i'm attracted to.

dark coloring, athletic, nice face, good eyes. good hair. if you come near me with a staten island blow out, i yell rape.

- Hawt Baux - 11-18-2006

Ok so i guess we're doing this seriously now?

Height is a big thing i guess. Anywhere from 5'11-6'2. Broad though, not thin, scrawny guys freak me out.

Hair can go any way really, i typically like brown or strawberry blonde-semi ginger.

Love blue eyes, eyes and smile are the dealbreakers.

And belly laughs, goodness i love those.

- drusilla - 11-18-2006

good facial hair is a plus too

as well as having a penis.

that's usually what puts me over the edge.

- Keyser Soze - 11-18-2006

the curve of the lower back and the ass.

and shes almost always a brunette, i'm just not that into blondes. long hair is a plus. and a sarcastic, dry sense of humor.

I have eyes, thats about it.

- Goatweed - 11-18-2006

shaved or well groomed vaginas are also a turn on. I like a woman who takes care of herself.

I liked a woman whose vagina doesnt smell like a fuckin septic tank just burst open inside them.

- Goatweed - 11-18-2006

good point.

- Hawt Baux - 11-18-2006

Facial hair depends on the person.

I like scruffy though and messy hair.

- Jack - 11-18-2006

I'm into petite girls.

I don't know why, but around 4'8" - 5'2" is a huge turn on.

After that it is definately the eyes. When I look into a girls eyes and she has blue or green eyes, I have a hard time looking away. Its like nothing else matters.

Hair color doesn't matter to me. Blonde, brunette, black hair... as long as it isn't all grey. I'm not into the women over 40 thing...

Personality is huge too. I need to be able to be relaxed and know that the garbage that spews from my vocabulary isn't going to offend her. She needs to be able to roll with the punches and laugh about it.

- Keyser Soze - 11-18-2006

some of you are setting the bar pretty low

women who are deaf, definite turn on.