CDIH
That's odd - Strange but true - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: That's odd - Strange but true (/showthread.php?tid=1681)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Shave Your Tooth - 05-16-2002

i read in today's dear abby, or one of those columns, that nude slumber parties are all the rage for teenage girls, whats up with that?

- Sloatsburgh - 05-16-2002

Who invited Seinfeld?

Edited By Sloatsburgh on May 16 2002 at 1:31

- Maynard - 05-16-2002

Quote:i read in today's dear abby, or one of those columns, that nude slumber parties are all the rage for teenage girls, whats up with that?
::note to self, invite myself to OAS's for the next slumber party his kids have::

- Sluggo - 05-16-2002

After extensive research, I have reached the undisputable conclusion that...

Maynard is still a DICK.
Can you fucking believe that shit?

- BeckyDC - 05-16-2002

In Texas, it is illegal to put graffiti on someone else's cow

- DGW - 05-22-2002

Snapple Real Fact #63

the average human produces 10,000 gallons of saliva in a lifetime.....can you say prison lube??

- Arthur Dent - 05-23-2002

Strange Laws in NY

Quote:New York

The New York City Transit Authority has ruled that women can ride the city subways topless. "New York law dictates that if a man can be somewhere without a shirt, a woman gets the same right. The decision came after arrests of women testing the ordinance on the subways. A transit police spokesman said they would comply with the new rule, but "if they were violating any other rules, like sitting on a subway bench topless smoking a cigarette, then we would take action." Smoking is not allowed in the subways."

A fine of $25 can be levied for flirting. This old law specifically prohibits men from turning around on any city street and looking "at a woman in that way." A second conviction for a crime of this magnitude calls for the violating male to be forced to wear a "pair of horse-blinders" wherever and whenever he goes outside for a stroll.

You can teach your pet parrot to speak, but not to squawk.

Albany, you cannot play golf in the streets.

Brooklyn, donkeys are not allowed to sleep in bathtubs.

Carmel, a man can't go outside while wearing a jacket and pants that do not match.

Greene, it is illegal to eat peanuts and walk backwards on the sidewalks when a concert is on.

- DGW - 05-23-2002

Snapple Real Fact #50

Mosquitoes have 47 teeth.

- kindred - 05-23-2002

Quote:In California, a law created in 1925 makes it illegal to wiggle while dancing.

In San Francisco, there is an ordinance, which bans the picking up and throwing of used confetti.

California law prohibits a woman from driving a car while dressed in a housecoat.

I guess I better throw out all my housecoats now....and I had such a pretty purple flowered one.

- DGW - 05-24-2002

Real Fact #40
It is possible to lead a cow upstairs but not downstairs....Is that the same with fat chix??:lol:

- OAS - 05-24-2002

Quote:It is possible to lead a cow upstairs but not downstairs....Is that the same with fat chix??
Reality Fact #41 - The fat chick will drag you upstairs, kicking and screaming

- DGW - 06-05-2002

Real Fact # 24

The state of Maine has 62 lighthouses.

- DGW - 07-11-2002

Real Fact #69

No word in the English language rhymes with month

- Metalfan - 07-11-2002

Real Fact #70 - the smallest state has the longest name.

The State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations

- DGW - 07-11-2002

Americans buy more than two million eggs of Silly Putty every year.

- Metalfan - 07-11-2002

A pro volleyball player can spike the ball at 80 miles per hour.

- Galt - 07-11-2002

fun fact: HyBriD's spoon is too big.