CDIH
Is cdih dying? - Hey someone had to beat kid to the punch - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Is cdih dying? - Hey someone had to beat kid to the punch (/showthread.php?tid=1725)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- Spitfire - 05-13-2002

If you remove the lightbulbs, the terrorists have won :disappointed:

- Sluggo - 05-13-2002

K1d is a terrorist?!?
No wonder I like him.

- Kid Afrika - 05-13-2002

Quote:If you remove the lightbulbs, the terrorists have won
At moments like these, I remember why I have always liked spit.

- Keyser Soze - 05-13-2002

how can anyone NOT like spit, or that lovely ass for that matter???

:loveya:

- Maynard - 05-13-2002

Quote:I'm starting to :loveya: the lightbulbs
That's it. The lightbulbs will be removed ASAP!

(can you figure out ASAP Sleeper?)

- The Sleeper - 05-13-2002

I'm still stuck on DIE.

- Spitfire - 05-13-2002

Quote:Topic: Is cdih dying?

Better Sleeper?
<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>it was bothering me a bit too</span>

- Maynard - 05-13-2002

Quote:Better Sleeper?
it was bothering me a bit too
Ahhh fuck. His misspelling is what made this thread funny. Now it just sucks. :bah:

- Sean Cold - 05-13-2002

I am sorry guys, but I am on the verge of a deal that will keep the empire out of here forever.

Bunch of fuckin tools I tell you. Yeah, the board is dying, sure it is. I held off on a comment like this for quite some time, but, now seems to be as good of a time as any. Fuck the cycles board's go through, fuck how admin's are what run a site, fuck petty arguments that seem to distract the fun of the place, the problem with Cdih, if any, is with the members. We gave every one pretty much free reign. We try our fuckin hardest to do things different from Oa and other sites. We pretty much got rid of bannings and any form of RF censorship there could be. And now this thread. I have heard a few rumblings here and there about how we are in a rut. Well, it's time for everyone to get thier collective heads out of thier asses. It's not the fuckin board. It's us, we are the ones who suck. The chicken little complex is just for the fuckin shits. It is always the same old shit no matter where we post. Once shit gets a little out of whack, presto, the result is the board is fuckin dying. Don't try reading more into this than what i typed. I still think Oa sucks major ass and it is run like shit. But, everything that was wrong there isn't solely the board or managments problem, it's us too, yes, me included. I will promise you one thing, if this road and these threads do continue, well, I may have just found the biggest waste of fuckin money I may have ever seen.

BTW, since Ladi likes the light bulbs, Maynard, lose them, lose them now.:firebounce:

- fbd - 05-13-2002

Quote:I am sorry guys, but I am on the verge of a deal that will keep the empire out of here forever.
so you're giving gonzo over to froy?

- OAS - 05-13-2002

Sean I started this thread tounge in cheek (I had nowhere else to stick my tounge at the time). I was tired of hearing Kid whine (therefore the sub-title). I like it here and what you have done with the place pretty much rocks. Why people can't let a board be whatever it will be still baffles me.

Sean hit the nail on the head. You are the board. If the board sucks, its all of our own fault. If you want it to rock, make it so.

the board exists on input. whether good or bad, a discussion group without differing opinions is boring and stagnant.

- JIMMYSNUKA - 05-13-2002

the problem with making the board "rock" is everyone has their different opinions of it. some want just something to keep occupied at work...some want to meet friends...some want to get boinked....some like it as a hobby....

here's an idea...just go with the flow and stop your bitching. sean got this place together and invited the people who he thought would make one this hell of a place to hang. i feel it is that. there are always people who are going to complain.

- OAS - 05-13-2002

As far as I know, there is only one here that thinks it sucks, but I won't mention any names.

i dont see anything wrong with complaining as long as you practice what you preach and try doing something to further your cause rather than just bitch about it.

- Maynard - 05-13-2002

Quote:a discussion group without differing opinions is boring and stagnant.
UGH. Here we go again, in fucking circles. That is YOUR opinion. Snuka said it well. Everyone has different opinions of what it should be.

The thing about it is, what Sean said is 100% true. We've all tried very hard to not be looked at as "mods/admins" and as regular posters. Sure, people are gonna see us as the other sometimes, but hey, thats because our names bounce back and forth. Oh wait, they dont. Never mind.

- JIMMYSNUKA - 05-13-2002

Quote:dont see anything wrong with complaining as long as you practice what you preach and try doing something to further your cause rather than just bitch about it.

i agree..if you complain...STEP UP. if your going to just sit there and bitch and not do anything...you are just a pimple on Alba's ass.

- The Sleeper - 05-13-2002

I can't wait for next week's installment of this thread.

Quote:As far as I know, there is only one here that thinks it sucks, but I won't mention any names.
Moron (no offense F'n), I don't think this place sucks. On the contrary, I think that the game threads suck.