CDIH
What if you were born somewhere else? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: What if you were born somewhere else? (/showthread.php?tid=2119)

Pages: 1 2 3

- OAS - 06-11-2002

Quote:and OAS, the accent will help me get a life. Dont' you see?
Ummm ok :disappointed: Good luck my friend. Enjoy it. Rolleyes

- virgingrrl - 06-11-2002

Quote:I would have liked to grow up in a little Italian village. Easy pace of life, beautiful scenery

mmmm yes! just like in stealing beauty...perfection!:thumbs-up:

- Hey Ladi - 06-11-2002

Quote:How can I have VD if I'm still a virgin?
Technical Virgin? :fucking:

- OAS - 06-11-2002

Quote:I would have liked to grow up in a little Italian village. Easy pace of life, beautiful scenery
Never having to shave your legs or armpits. :crackhead:

- Hey Ladi - 06-11-2002

[Image: malena.jpg]

- Arthur Dent - 06-11-2002

Never having to shave your legs or armpits.

Anybody remember that commercial with the hot girl walking through the Italian village in the first mini-skirt they had ever seen? :thumbs-up:

- Sloatsburgh - 06-11-2002

I'd wish I was born in the Mid-West. Nicer People, hotter chicks. England are a bunch of dumb, limey, toothless fucks still living in the past. Australia is expensive as fuck. Italians are backwater, Pope-worshipping Paternal-Nazis always afraid that some nice guy is going to fuck their slutty daughter when he comes calling when the fucking whores just go out and get nailed by some guy they don't want to know. Greeks just suck. Russians wish they were Americans and the majority of the woman are fat and the men are lazy. I would rather be American than anything else and if I couldn't be an American, I would be American Lite (Canadien). Oh, I forgot about the overwhelming povery in Brazil. One would figure that with the women dancing in absolutely nothing that they would get fucked over and over and produce so many kids that there is no way that the population could afford them. If you go to Rio, don't eat the soup. It might say Beef and Barley, but that were the kid's names.

- Hey Ladi - 06-11-2002

Quote:always afraid that some nice guy is going to fuck their slutty daughter when he comes calling when the fucking whores just go out and get nailed by some guy they don't want to know.
She said no, huh?

Quote:If you go to Rio, don't eat the soup. It might say Beef and Barley, but that were the kid's names.
Are there 'shrooms in your soup today? What are you talking about?

- McBourbon - 06-11-2002

Quote:I'd wish I was born in the Mid-West
Nice...a vote for my part of the world!

Not Cleveland. Please......

Ladi get's viscious. OK, maybe the kid's being more plentiful and cheaper than cows didn't translate well, but Rio is over populated and children are executed for begging.

- Hey Ladi - 06-11-2002

Quote:children are executed for begging
Good then maybe they will stop

Confusedigh: there is all this birth control around, but noooooo, don't use it, you'll go to hell :disappointed:

It's not that. It's that they DON'T HAVE the $1 for the condomn. (And they therefore don't have the $1 for the little shit that pops out).)

- crx girl - 06-12-2002

so, sloats, have you ever actually been out of america?

- Grumpy - 06-12-2002

Quote:What if you were born somewhere else?

uuuuhhhhh......I was, but I've been living in this great country for the last 32 years.

:Confusedtands up and starts the pledge of allegiance followed by a heart warming (and glass shattering) rendition of the National Anthem.....::

- Sloatsburgh - 06-12-2002

I have been in Canada on numerous occassions. Friendly people, clean air, great beer, and absolutely gorgeous women. I have also been to Aruba. But as for going to Europe et al., no. I see no reason to see the sights in other countries until I have seen the sights here.

And I don't want to be one of those rude assholes who can't communicate with the countrymen yet still expect service/assistance.

- Grumpy - 06-12-2002

Lets see......

Europe:

Germany - sucked monkey cock. I hated Frankfurt.
Belgium - unfuckin believable. The people are super friendly and the place is beautiful.
France - do I really have to comment on this one?

Caribbean:
Aruba - nice if you want water and gambling. That's about all there is.
Barbados - outrageous. The best time I had.
Jamaica - ya man. Dats da place to beeeee...........

Canada was okay. I was young and ignorant. didn't do much.

and of course, Turkey....my motherland. I'm very jaded about it but I always have a good time. Good food, great resorts.