CDIH
The age old question - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The age old question (/showthread.php?tid=3264)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Arthur Dent - 08-21-2002

Quote:So, Arthur has red hair?

Born blonde, got darker as I got older.

- virgingrrl - 08-21-2002

blondes have more fun :-)

- GonzoStyle - 08-21-2002

I prefer dark hair girls

Hottest hair color is pink though, not everyone can pull it off. Can't be too long or short, has to just right. Like when Gwen Stefani did it.

- Ken'sPen - 08-21-2002

Gwen Steffani could wear just about anything and look hot, I just hope she ages better than the Missing Persons chick, cause she hit the wall at ramming speed.

- GonzoStyle - 08-22-2002

Pink hair is the biggest turn on in the world if the woman can pull it off.

- Arthur Dent - 08-22-2002

Quote:blondes have more fun

If I spend enough time in the sun, it gets sun bleached to a strawberry blonde. Does that mean I have more fun and I'm evil? :burnfucker:

- virgingrrl - 08-22-2002

Quote:If I spend enough time in the sun, it gets sun bleached to a strawberry blonde. Does that mean I have more fun and I'm evil

yes.

when i was 15 or so i had pink streaks in my hair. yeah. i was the coolest.

- crx girl - 08-22-2002

i used to have deep purple hair, that was fun i like long haired guys too, but i voted for the odd colour choice. and
Quote:what about the women that DYE their hair red? Are they just doing it to show everyone they're evil??
:burnfucker:

- Keyser Soze - 08-22-2002

i prefer brunettes, doesnt mean i don't like blondes or anyone else i just find myself attracted to brunettes more than any others.

i prefer long hair as well.

- Hey Ladi - 08-22-2002

Quote:I'm glad I never got into that whole "dye my hair" thing.
It's a vicious circle, the more I do it, the more it gorws in again & I have to do it again. I'm gonna try blue/black this time .... and attempt to stop there, for awhile.

Blond boys are pretty. They signal innocence to me, like children.

But I voted brown... I always go back to tall dark & handsome. Messy dark brown hair & a goatee, mmmm

Grey hair can be sexy too. I like the biker dude, long gray pony-tail look. Or if a younger man goes prematurely grey.

oh.... and.... I'm not blond, but my friend swears up & down I must have been, in all my past lives. :lol:

Edited By Hey Ladi on Aug. 22 2002 at 1:41

- Galt - 08-22-2002

You all love me and my hair

- Ken'sPen - 08-22-2002

Galt has pink hair?

- PollyannaFlower46 - 08-22-2002

Quote:oh.... and.... I'm not blond, but my friend swears up & down I must have been, in all my past lives.
:crackhead: Ladi and I have a friend in common? :lol:

- Bondgirl - 08-22-2002

I'm a natural blonde, but now I'm a redhead, with blonde streaks, or as I call them my tiger stripes..grrrrrrrrrrrrr

I like dark hair on men. Tall dark and handsome never gets old.

- Metalfan - 08-22-2002

Hiya BG :lookatme: :rofl:

- Ken'sPen - 08-22-2002

"you know I thinK that BondGirl is kinda sweet on me....
hHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"
[Image: hcmvpf2040p.jpg]

Edited By Ken'sPen on Aug. 22 2002 at 2:04

- Metalfan - 08-22-2002

Damn.....I knew I shouldn't have let your sister play with that fucking camera......that bitch!!!!

- PollyannaFlower46 - 08-22-2002

Psst...Ken, she said handsome ;-)

- Ken'sPen - 08-22-2002

Don't worry Metal, I did ya a solid and destroyed the ones that dispelled the big foot big dick myth.

- Bondgirl - 08-22-2002

:lookatme: Hey MF