CDIH
Would you go back? - Completely hypothetical. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Would you go back? - Completely hypothetical. (/showthread.php?tid=3836)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- OAS - 10-17-2002

Quote:Can I give you a reacharound for that last response?
Had Gonzo known it would be that easy, he would have told us all to have fun a long time ago.

- ClusterF@#$ - 10-17-2002

I think he bought ad space in the Phillipines with that same message. He knows what he's doing.

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 10-17-2002

Yeah they showed the ad during Saturday morning cartoons... :poke:

- Cunk - 10-17-2002

I'd only join a new O&A board if they came back on the air and if the new board had the same attitude (as far as posting) as oa.com. I joined *******.com around the time the show got cancelled and quickly realized that it's nothing more than a refugee camp.

And, yes, I'd listen to a new show if they came back on. All this personal bullshit means nothing to me. I waited out those years after they were booted from Boston--I'm sure I can wait again.

But enough about O&A and onto whatever other bullshit you guys talk about here.

- GonzoStyle - 10-17-2002

Quote:I joined *******.com

I went there and all I got was:

Quote:Error: The web site you are looking for may not exist.

- diceisgod - 10-17-2002

Quote:Error: The web site you are looking for may not exist.

Much more entertaining.

- GonzoStyle - 10-17-2002

I was an admin there once, in a land far away...

- Cunk - 10-18-2002

Why are my "new"'s red?

*EDIT* Ok. Now they're not. Fucking weird...

*EDIT 2* Now they're red again.

Edited By Cunk on 1034904373

- The Painter - 10-18-2002

All the other boards are like Candyland compared to this place. It may be nice to be a big fish in a small pond, but this is a big pond with a lot of big fish. Look out. This place is all out balls against the wall.

- diceisgod - 10-18-2002

Quote:I was an admin there once, in a land far away...

They must have replaced you with a stick that they then shoved straight up their ass. It's really quite amazing. The more I read that board the more NOTHING I see. These people should run a Rush Limbaugh site instead. What a bunch of fucking bores.

*Edit* That does it. I'm stealing some gimmicks now.

Edited By diceisgod on 1034899783

- GonzoStyle - 10-18-2002

They replaced sean and I, with the geniuses known as mavric and fofo.

- crx girl - 10-18-2002

Quote:No mod muscle
that's just cos i haven't figured out how to work everything yet... :burnfucker:

i love this place, it's my e-home. if the other board came back, i'd probably read it and post once in a while, assuming it had all the members from before, but it had pretty much lost my attention long before it got shut down.

- fbd - 10-18-2002

Quote:They replaced sean and I, with the geniuses known as mavric and fofo.
whats wrong with fofo, babe? just calm down. everything will be ok, babe

- QuickStop - 10-18-2002

i like cdih

- FAST FREDDY - 10-18-2002

Dig is a Lentsite.com member.

:rofl:

- Keyser Soze - 10-18-2002

so am I, that site is so unintentionally funny its not even funny.

- PlasticMan - 10-18-2002

I never got into the show as much as I got into OA.com. Granted, I was never more than filler there (I know I wasn't one of Alkey's five...dick). I only stayed with the board because of the members who entertained me, most of whom are here.

I never minded the mods all high and mighty, either. Those smited usually deserved it.

- JuliaTheDoctor - 10-18-2002

ClusterF honey, when I noticed that you started a thread, I was sure you were gonna start going on about how hot you think your sister is :poke: But seriously, I'm also glad to see some of the same names here (and trying to figure out who's got a different one for this board) :thumbs-up:

- sblueman - 10-18-2002

I only joined O&A.com to learn how to listen to O&A at work and then eventually started running the feed. I had no clue about all the other stuff going on the board for about a year. Now I just go from place to place, board to board. Each board is useful either for me to shoot the shit or try to do something to help SU out. Even though O&A are off the air, we are trying to archive any O&A audio we can find.

And I am hardly a post whore. I have been on this site since April and only have 11 posts up to this point. On O&A.com I was a member since October 2000 and only had barely over 800 posts before it closed up shop.

Edited By sblueman on 1034920054

- Stoned Again - 10-18-2002

opieanthony.net isnt a bad place to talk about o&a. As for .com, I just wish knew what was going to go down, I would have given it one last -1 attack.