CDIH
Place your bets now... - Shelle bink got married - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Place your bets now... - Shelle bink got married (/showthread.php?tid=3870)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- crx girl - 10-20-2002

i'm thinking anullment, within a month...

and where the Hell are the responsible people in her life to slap some sense into the girl?

- PatCooper - 10-20-2002

Quote:and where the Hell are the responsible people in her life to slap some sense into the girl?

Same can be said about you. :poke:

- virgingrrl - 10-20-2002

Quote:and where the Hell are the responsible people in her life to slap some sense into the girl?

they are just as fucked up as she is. it's just sad.

- LyricalGomez - 10-20-2002

Quote:pantee impression doesnt work here...pantee had problems because she said something mean about his parents, not a case of spurned love

And that's the long complicated story he could'nt explain in the 15 minutes before his supposed friends came to pick him up

What a weenie

- crx girl - 10-21-2002

Quote:Same can be said about you
what the Hell is that supposed to mean? :clueless:

- Hybrid - 10-21-2002

he wants to slap you

- Tenbatsuzen - 10-21-2002

According to the thread, Shelle's parents were there.

There are more holes in her story than in her underwear.

And for the record, I went out with Shelle three times. I decided to break it off with her when I got too skeeved out by her general trashiness. Plus, about 20 of my friends who knew her asked me why I was dating her, and I decided it wasn't worth the trouble.

What can I say, I like playing with fire sometimes.

:burnfucker:

- Keyser Soze - 10-21-2002

has your cock fallen off yet?

- Arthur Dent - 10-21-2002

At WWF-NY I noticed her standing next to me, so I turned and said "Your Shelle, right" She goes "yes" and smiles. So, I said "Right, your not legal yet." The look on her face before I turned back around was priceless. :thumbs-up:

- Hybrid - 10-21-2002

Quote:The look on her face before I turned back around was priceless.
was it that "get away before i call the police and/or spray you with mace" look?

- Kim - 10-21-2002

Quote:Dont you need to work to pay taxes kim?

Fuck you! :fuckoff: You'll pay for that in the future...At least I don't claim dependants that don't exist asswipe!

Anyways...I can't believe you actually admit to dating Shelle...Did she have a thing for Lent too? She posted some trampy pictures on his website...

- Rape Fantasizer - 10-21-2002

Quote:i'm thinking anullment, within a month...
I thought annullment could only be granted if the marriage was never consumated. Knowing Shelle, that's not the case. This is probably another one of her attention getting schemes, like when she had AIDS. I'm sure she's not married.

- Keyser Soze - 10-21-2002

she gets AIDS like some people catch a cold

- Tenbatsuzen - 10-21-2002

Although I did go out with Shelle, I didn't fuck her.

In other words, she wasn't worth tainting with my seed.

In discussing Shelle's marriage with another person, it was mused, "Was the wedding band a ring pop?"

- drusilla - 10-21-2002

Quote:She posted some trampy pictures on his website...

& every other website she could find

- ClusterF@#$ - 10-21-2002

ugh.

Edited By ClusterF@#$ on 1035171582

- FollowThisLogic - 10-21-2002

Uh, hi. Just got a link to a wedding pic.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 10-21-2002

Guess we should all put our men back on their leashes, eh?

- HollywoodJewMoses - 10-21-2002

wow she is pathetic

- GonzoStyle - 10-21-2002

The post was deleted, guess the Führer doesn't allow posts dealing with off board lives as well. So basically, no cursing, no racial humor, no one word replies, no posts not dealing directly with the topic at hand, and no personal discussions.... Mein Führer vat can ve post?

I have Januray 2003 for the husband killing her and March of 2003 for her killing him.