CDIH
Fuck you all! - My little manifestation - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Fuck you all! - My little manifestation (/showthread.php?tid=52)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Spitfire - 01-25-2002

hmmm...you didn't like that one??? :disaprove:
I was only trying to help

How bout this one: <font color=blue>http://www.wilburgivesgoodhead.org/photofromthepit/jailhousefuck/bestiality/arpislittleschlong.tif</font color=blue> :wilbur:
<font color=#EEEEEE>

Edited By Spitfire on Jan. 25 2002 at 3:03

- Maynard - 01-25-2002

When do I NOT have my panties stuck up my ass? You told me you like the way they taste better after they've been up there.

- SLASH - 01-25-2002

AdolescentMasturbator Wrote:Maynard will never leave as long as there is an opportunity to post.
Wrong..

MayNERD will never leave as long as he can exercise his addictive personality to obsess and stalk.

- Metalfan - 01-25-2002

If that site doesn't work, try

Edited By Metalfan on Jan. 25 2002 at 3:07

- Arpikarhu - 01-25-2002

SLASH Wrote:
Quote:Maynard will never leave as long as there is an opportunity to post.
Wrong..

MayNERD will never leave as long as he can exercise his addictive personality to obsess and stalk.
I'm sorry to interject here, but i think we are forgetting that Maynard is a person with feelings and we should respect those feelings and be friendly to him.

- BeckyDC - 01-25-2002

Quote:obsess and stalk.

That's not necessarily a BAD thing!

- SLASH - 01-25-2002

BeckyDC Wrote:
Quote:obsess and stalk.

That's not necessarily a BAD thing!
With an attitude like that, I am sure the Haagen Daz hasn't been far from your lips in quite some time, lol

- Maynard - 01-25-2002

Slash, are you upset that I don't show you the love that I used to? Do you need more from me?

OK, from this point on, I'm going to make it a concious effort to make Slash's life better.

- Arpikarhu - 01-25-2002

Maynard Wrote:Slash, are you upset that I don't show you the love that I used to? Do you need more from me?

OK, from this point on, I'm going to make it a concious effort to make Slash's life better.
This made me cry. I love it when people can settle their differences and learn to get along. You are a shining example of what is right in the world. Kudos to you sir.

- Brokenjaw - 01-25-2002

Quote:MayNERD will never leave as long as he can exercise his addictive personality to obsess and stalk.

WRONG!!

Gaynerd will not leave until there is a new board created for him to whore himself out at.

- Maynard - 01-25-2002

Quote:Gaynerd will not leave until there is a new board created for him to whore himself out at.
Already in the works.....

And if I really wanted to stalk, there's another message board created just for that.

- Sluggo - 01-25-2002

Maynard's not a stalker...
He's more of a "Love 'em and Leave 'em" kinda guy...
Just ask Astro.

- Maynard - 01-25-2002

Sluggo Wrote:Maynard's not a stalker...
Just ask Astro.
you dick

- Arpikarhu - 01-25-2002

Maynard Wrote:
Quote:Maynard's not a stalker...
Just ask Astro.
you dick
name-calling solves nothing.

- Maynard - 01-25-2002

POO PANTS!

- Sluggo - 01-25-2002

Thank you for saying Poo for me.
Any "Poop" reference just makes me giggle like a little schoolgirl... :fuggin:

- AdolescentMasturbator - 01-25-2002

Apri if you don't stop that shit I won't wait for Spit to put you in the Hole. I'll do it myself.

- SLASH - 01-25-2002

Quote:Apri if you don't stop that shit I won't wait for Spit to put you in the Hole. I'll do it myself.
I hate to say, but so far arpi has made me laugh harder today than I have in the last I dunno how long on any message board!

I know this goes against everything I stand for by admitting that, but what's true is true.

I once bowed to av8er for his Kid is a Mod webpage, but now I bow to you arpi. You have become everything that Ken'sPen (your tag team partner) was made out to be.<font color=white>

Edited By SLASH on Jan. 25 2002 at 5:46

- AdolescentMasturbator - 01-25-2002

Oh no the body snatchers got Slash too.

- crx girl - 01-26-2002

Quote:May May's got his panties stuck up his ass
when is that ever not the case?

and just for sluggo <marquee behavior = lef><font color = brownt><font size =4>POOP !!!! </font> on a stick </marquee></font>