CDIH
Bush Knew Iraq Info Was False - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Bush Knew Iraq Info Was False (/showthread.php?tid=6812)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

- The Sleeper - 07-13-2003

maybe the BBC was paid off by Democrats to report that

- GonzoStyle - 07-13-2003

Maybe you really know how to read!!!!!

It's like tryin to pin a jaywalking charge on Jeffrey Dahmer, you already got enough on him. You can play this or that all day but at the end of the day, it's beyond fucked up and isn't lookin like it's gonna get any better.

Especially when people like Velociti are the future of this country, sadly he is in the majority too. The ignorant, "what's the big deal" people who look at the glossy part of the picture instead of trying to study it and see the truth behind it.

Political trip to africa, but why? For a tan?

Both Republicans and Democrats are equally evil and corrupt and we will continue to be fucked until there ceases to be 2 dominant political parties.

I fear to even know your ideal political party system.

feudalism

That's why I didn't wanna know.

- Velociti - 07-13-2003

GonzoStyle Wrote:Especially when people like Velociti are the future of this country, sadly he is in the majority too. The ignorant, "what's the big deal" people who look at the glossy part of the picture instead of trying to study it and see the truth behind it.
I wouldn't say by any means that i'm "ignorant", I just choose not to look into every single theory that would condemn Bush. Believe it or not, not every thing this administartion has done was done so that Bush could take the focus off of "insert problem here".

I agree, when you are against someone, you will take every action they make and put a negative tinge on it. As much research as you can do, you will never truly know what someone's motives are. I prefer being ignorant to constantly making assumptions.

- LyricalGomez - 07-13-2003

Quote:Both Republicans and Democrats are equally evil and corrupt and we will continue to be fucked until there ceases to be 2 dominant political parties.

So you'd rather have 3 or more dominant parties all arguing different causes?

- Arpikarhu - 07-13-2003

you are dumb

Quote:So you'd rather have 3 or more dominant parties all arguing different causes?
I prefer eliminating political parties altogether and having people in office being voted based on their merits and issues and not what party they are loyal too.

Quote:I prefer eliminating political parties altogether and having people in office being voted based on their merits and issues and not what party they are loyal too.

Too idealistic, I'd settle for politicians having to face the consequences of their actions.

- Velociti - 07-13-2003

The Sleeper Wrote:
Quote:So you'd rather have 3 or more dominant parties all arguing different causes?
I prefer eliminating political parties altogether and having people in office being voted based on their merits and issues and not what party they are loyal too.
"eliminating" political parties destroys what living in a republic governmental system is all about. You can't limit representation.

But apparently you can limit all elections to 2 candidates?

What elections are limited to 2 candidates?

- Velociti - 07-13-2003

The Sleeper Wrote:But apparently you can limit all elections to 2 candidates?
That doesn't mean that other canidates can't run on an independent or green party ticket, they just never gather enough support to win. Did you ever take civics class in school?

be realistic, a third party candidate will never have a shot because people will always assume that they are wasting their vote.

Quote:That doesn't mean that other canidates can't run on an independent or green party ticket, they just never gather enough support to win. Did you ever take civics class in school?
omg you're right, i had no idea Rolleyes

But those third parties are just as much to blame for that, most are either too idealistic or in such disarray they are unable to run a proper campaign

feudalism