CDIH
Dear Jews - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Dear Jews (/showthread.php?tid=8546)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Splatterpunk - 02-18-2004

You are both unfunny.

- Goatweed - 02-18-2004

Splatterpunk Wrote:You are both unfunny.
Irony II

:lol:
I did laugh at that, right out loud.

It takes so very little to amuse me. I really do get stupider with age. I wonder what I'll be like at 70 if I don't OD before then.

- Goatweed - 02-18-2004

remember, take the WHOLE box of pills, not just 1 or 2.

When I want to OD I will not take pills that are pukable. I will have twelve syringes with used bloody needles and inject a heroin and crank maritini into my own heart. That way I won't make it. I am careful.

- GonzoStyle - 02-18-2004

use a rusty needle, I hear it makes it worse.

- Black Lazerus - 02-18-2004

you should give pointers

- crx girl - 02-18-2004

what's the point of the used bloody needles? so if the heroin crank od doesn't work you get to die slowly over the next 10 years? that sounds like a great plan! i'm off to the patent office!

so your going for the 20 year plan huh?

It was hyperbole to make a point. If you wanted to DIE, why would you take pills? You're guaranteed nothing. Probably you'd puke then get resuscitated hospitalized then maybe committed. Nice.

- GonzoStyle - 02-18-2004

crx girl Wrote:what's the point of the used bloody needles? so if the heroin crank od doesn't work you get to die slowly over the next 10 years? that sounds like a great plan! i'm off to the patent office!
Hence the rusty needle reference, if you're gonna shoot up enough H to OD on the blood or rust really won't matter.

And you wont vomit unless you try to induce it yourself, if you wanna be sure, lay down on your back and even if you do vomit you'll choke on it.

- Goatweed - 02-18-2004

not really, cause they'd knock you the fuck out so if you did puke, you'd probably end up choking on it anyway.

Give it a shot!

Ok! If I don't post again, it worked. I'll come back and haunt the board.

Actually because of the break down rate of some drugs , your body will make you vomit. To alleviate this people that are serious and know about it take Tigan or another anti nausea med so they don’t get a half dose and wake up all fucked up.

The reason I know is that I have been a Pharmacy Tech for 9 years.
thats why i giggle when galt states drug facts

Laz. Your sex appeal just jumped

- Keyser Soze - 02-18-2004

your drug fetish is disgusting.

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 02-18-2004

Cocaine is a hell of a drug

- Keyser Soze - 02-18-2004

CHARLIE MURPHY!

- Hawt Baux - 02-18-2004

Seriously, how the fuck do you lack THAT much self-esteem to say the things that you're saying on this board? In two days you have managed to turn my stomach numberous times, only by my reading words off of a screen. If you're only doing this for attention then you've got serious fucking mommy/daddy issues to deal with on your own time.

And as for this whole "My way cool plan to kill myself one day, tee-hee-hur". No one cares, infact we're all encouraging it at this point. The only thing more pathetic than comitting suicide is talking about comitting suicide.

- theDude - 02-18-2004

Splatterpunk Wrote:It was hyperbole to make a point. If you wanted to DIE, why would you take pills? You're guaranteed nothing. Probably you'd puke then get resuscitated hospitalized then maybe committed. Nice.
Try sliding under the tires of a truck, that should do the trick.