CDIH
Does anyone else agree with me on... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Does anyone else agree with me on... (/showthread.php?tid=9493)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- The Jays - 10-14-2004

fuck, I wasn't around in 73!

- Galt - 10-15-2004

The girl got shot, but she was on the basketball court, not in a stroller.

- Arpikarhu - 10-15-2004

exhibit #87

- The Jays - 10-15-2004

I can see how a basketball court could be mistaken for a stroller.

- Arpikarhu - 10-15-2004

STOSSEL TOO BIG!!!!!!!

- Galt - 10-15-2004

And I don't recall Kid or Play in that movie. You are wrong.

- The Jays - 10-15-2004

It was Jack's doing. He told me that there are settings in my control panel now!

- drusilla - 10-15-2004

GonzoStyle Wrote:Its not that i'm some fuckin PETA nut, not by a longshot I dont give a fuck about animal rights. It's just something about seeing animals killed in movies, or abused in anyway. I love torture scenes, killings, rape scenes get me hard but when it comes to mistreating a dog in a movie I am an emotional wreck.
i'm the same way. i hate it when they hurt dogs in movies. but i also cry when they wreck muscle cars too.

- Arpikarhu - 10-15-2004

if you didnt cry when bambi's mother dies then you have no soul.

- GonzoStyle - 10-15-2004

Galt Wrote:The girl got shot, but she was on the basketball court, not in a stroller.
Yeah I already made that point 2 pages ago, its not the same movie.

and to this day I refuse to watch bambi or old yeller, i'd have a nervous breakdown.

- Arpikarhu - 10-15-2004

old yeller makes brians song look like a party.

i also cannot watch any movie where the kid has to return the animal to the wild but the animal keeps following him. he starts yelling "go away!" and the animal looks all confused. fucking kills me.

Arpikarhu Wrote:old yeller makes brians song look like a party.

i also cannot watch any movie where the kid has to return the animal to the wild but the animal keeps following him. he starts yelling "go away!" and the animal looks all confused. fucking kills me.
OMG that reminds me of a scene from a movie where a boy has to give up his dog and he lets it go free but the dog wont leave, so he throws something at the dog and yells at it while crying.

- Arpikarhu - 10-15-2004

brutal stuff. seriously.

- Hawt Baux - 10-15-2004

wow wrong thread

way to go me

Edited By Hawt Baux on 1097815171

- Galt - 10-15-2004

The first time I ever saw Brian's Song was when I was in high school coincidentally right after I found out a good friend had liver Cancer. Oh man, was I dancing on the ceilings!

Turner and Hooch, why the fuck did that little guy have to die at the end?

K-9 got it right, the dog got shot but didn't die.

- Danked - 10-15-2004

I always tear up at the end of Harry and the Hendersons when they're trying to save him from the psychotic Bigfoot hunter and they take him back to the woods and tell him to go away but he's all confused, so Mr. Henderson starts screamin at him and punches him in the face and Harry turns back around all sad with tears in his eyes and runs off.

Oh man... I need a minute...

Danked Wrote:I always tear up at the end of Harry and the Hendersons when they're trying to save him from the psychotic Bigfoot hunter and they take him back to the woods and tell him to go away but he's all confused, so Mr. Henderson starts screamin at him and punches him in the face and Harry turns back around all sad with tears in his eyes and runs off.

Oh man... I need a minute...
Oh man that just brung back some memories, I really bawled when I saw that scene I was like 10 or so.

- Keyser Soze - 10-16-2004

does ET returning home count?

- GonzoStyle - 10-16-2004

Not really but when he was in the tents with the scientists and dying, I was having a fuckin breakdown.