CDIH
A question - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: A question (/showthread.php?tid=10578)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- Arpikarhu - 09-27-2005

The Jays Wrote:I think 22 year old Galt could easily take out 22 year old Arpi, both physically and intellectually
cause you know us both so well, physically and intellectually.

you might want to mark down this personal milestone, your most clueless moment.

- diceisgod - 09-27-2005

22 were the post-coke years for me

- Arpikarhu - 09-29-2005

i was just getting warmed up. good times, good times.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 09-29-2005

just walk away...... use your cane if you must.

- Arpikarhu - 09-29-2005

ha ha , i get it, its cause i am older than you. ha ha.

you must be thinking that you are real witty for:

1. using a gag that has been used more times than you have active brain cells

2. using a gag that has been used more than once already in this thread

3. using an old gag in such a weak and unoriginal manner

kudos to you!

stick to nigger and shit jokes. Anything else is more than you can handle.

- The Jays - 09-29-2005

No one will ever give you a hamburger.

- Arpikarhu - 09-29-2005

i dont eat red meat, so there! ::blpththththththt!::

- The Jays - 09-29-2005

Arpikarhu Wrote:ha ha , i get it, its cause i am older than you. ha ha.

you must be thinking that you are real witty for:

1. using a gag that has been used more times than you have active brain cells

2. using a gag that has been used more than once already in this thread

3. using an old gag in such a weak and unoriginal manner

kudos to you!

stick to nigger and shit jokes. Anything else is more than you can handle.
It's not really a gag, it's more of pointing out the truth that you are a bitter old man who relies on adjective riddled insulting monikers and the use of polysyllabic words in a mocking and demeaning tone as part of a weak formulaic posting strategy that you have overused and worn out during the duration of your stay here. Such post templates include:

I. The Enumerated Post

1) Here's where you attempt to make a clear argument for why a poster sucks by simply putting numbers next to sentances.
2) Here's where you say the same thing by using different words.
3) And here's where you do it again.

Here's where you end your post with some more adjectives and offer advice that is neither useful nor funny.

II. The Serious Post

Here's where you pretend to start a topic that requires serious debate.

III. The Idiot Post

Usually is the next post to come in sequence to The Serious Post, in which you completely break with the serious topic, and call the first poster to respond an idiot.

IV. The Defense Post

Here's where you defend yourself by claiming your complete superiority to everyone on the board.

V. The Buddy Post.

Here's where you take the time out of your busy schedule to actually compliment a poster on his response, while maintaining this is a very unusual occurance, coming from an old curmudgeon like you.

IV. The Genius Post

Here's where you showcase just how incredible of a personality you are, by starting a discussion about some tiny unimportant part of popular culture, and asserting that anyone who does not see the brilliance in said piece of pop culture is a moron and should die a slow death of being pelted by polysyllabic insulting adjectives.

Edited By The Jays on 1127957977

- diceisgod - 09-29-2005

Teen angst!

Idiot!

Coco puffs rule!

- Arpikarhu - 09-29-2005

Quote:It's not really a gag, it's more of pointing out the truth that you are a bitter old man who relies on adjective riddled insulting monikers and the use of polysyllabic words in a mocking and demeaning tone as part of a weak formulaic posting strategy that you have overused and worn out during the duration of your stay here. Such post templates include:

an overreaching and pretentious sentence. It is also a painful example of a run-on sentence. Your over eagerness to appear authoritative has, instead, made you seem like an out of breath teenager looking for daddy's acceptance for a job well done.

While I found your list cute, I couldn't help but notice that have described almost every poster on this board. I, of course, realize that you may be the sole exception as your posting routine involves only 3 types of posts:

1. The teen angst melodrama essays that practically scream, "hey! will someone please notice and validate me!".

2. The jump on the bandwagon post. this is where you jump into an argument or situation that had nothing to do with you. You wait to see which way the majority is going and then chime in with a peurile taunt.

3. The attempt to curry favor with another member post. You love jumping into a discussion merely to agree with someone elses position in order to suck up and gain some self worth through the eyes of others.

Much better people than you have tried to put me down, and with much better posts.
Go play with your hot wheels and your thesaurus and leave the quick witted jabs to those better suited to it.

Edited By Arpikarhu on 1127958945

- HollywoodJewMoses - 09-29-2005

just shut the fuck up you fucking nigger.

- Goatweed - 09-29-2005

*old

- The Jays - 09-29-2005

Arpikarhu Wrote:
Quote:It's not really a gag, it's more of pointing out the truth that you are a bitter old man who relies on adjective riddled insulting monikers and the use of polysyllabic words in a mocking and demeaning tone as part of a weak formulaic posting strategy that you have overused and worn out during the duration of your stay here. Such post templates include:

an overreaching and pretentious sentence. It is also a painful example of a run-on sentence. Your over eagerness to appear authoritative has, instead, made you seem like an out of breath teenager looking for daddy's acceptance for a job well done.

While I found your list cute, I couldn't help but notice that have described almost every poster on this board. I, of course, realize that you may be the sole exception as your posting routine involves only 3 types of posts:

1. The teen angst melodrama essays that practically scream, "hey! will someone please notice and validate me!".

2. The jump on the bandwagon post. this is where you jump into an argument or situation that had nothing to do with you. You wait to see which way the majority is going and then chime in with a peurile taunt.

3. The attempt to curry favor with another member post. You love jumping into a discussion merely to agree with someone elses position in order to suck up and gain some self worth through the eyes of others.

Much better people than you have tried to put me down, and with much better posts.
Go play with your hot wheels and your thesaurus and leave the quick witted jabs to those better suited to it.
You think every poster on this board posts for validation, you sad pathetic old man.

- HedCold - 09-29-2005

worst board fight ever.

- Gooch - 09-29-2005

Arpikarhu Wrote:let's say that you are walking down the street. In each hand is a hamburger tht you have just purchased with your money. Along the way you see a man who is starving. If you give him one of your hamburgers he will survive. If you do not give him one of your hamburgers he will definitely die. If you decide not to give him one of your hamburgers do you think that the government should be allowed to arrest you?

please do not answer hastily from your gut. there are some heavy implications involved in some of the answers. go read some other threads, take a walk outside, and then come back and answer.
shit. i fuckin ate them, already.

- IrishAlkey - 09-29-2005

poop poop!

pee pee!

poop poop!

pee pee!

I'm so dumb I double posted!

fart fart!

turd turd!

- crx girl - 09-29-2005

i'll read and respond to this tomorrow when i'm sober?

- Gooch - 09-29-2005

but will it make more sense then?