CDIH
Should the arpi/ken tandem be mods? - Vote here!! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Should the arpi/ken tandem be mods? - Vote here!! (/showthread.php?tid=2692)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- Arpikarhu - 07-23-2002

really possessive neurotic cows

- Ken'sPen - 07-23-2002

Sean, that's Arpi and Ken,
where our motto is....
We tip 'em
You fuck 'em.

- Sean Cold - 07-23-2002

noooooooooooooooooo, possevie is not good, I just want to do the ole fuck and tip and be on my merry way.

How would you two, in 50 words, handle our little Aynardmay problem?

- Arpikarhu - 07-23-2002

he would be pulled aside in a gentle and respectful manner. we would tell him what we think he should do in order to become more compatible to the board. we would offer him some fine marijuana as a token of our respect. when he went outside to smoke it, ken would slip the piano wire around his neck and choke the life out of him while i pummeled his midsection with a set of pruning shears:firebounce:

- OAS - 07-23-2002

Can we add a if ArpiKen become Mods I will quit this board choice to the poll?

- Maynard - 07-23-2002

Quote:How would you two, in 50 words, handle our little Aynardmay problem?
Wait WHAT?? :crackhead:

- Arpikarhu - 07-23-2002

OAS, would it change your mind if i told you that we support an increase in healthcare and social security benefits? Also the immediate installation of webcams in all high school girls bathrooms?

- Ken'sPen - 07-23-2002

I agree with Apri,
though he did not use the word garrote, one should never pass up the opportunity to use the word garrote when it presents itself.

- OAS - 07-23-2002

Quote:Also the immediate installation of webcams in all high school girls bathrooms?
Pffffft. Already got them.

- Sean Cold - 07-23-2002

Quote:Can we add a if ArpiKen become Mods I will quit this board choice to the poll?

Chiken shit. Facey already did that when Keyser got a glowy name, get your own gag.

Where is Ken's essay damn it? Arpi's was so stirring, I almost changed the banner to Arpi Day In hell. Very moving, sir, I bow to your skills.

- OAS - 07-23-2002

Quote:Chiken shit. Facey already did that when Keyser got a glowy name, get your own gag.
How about a webcast suicide?

- Luna - 07-23-2002

<!--me&LunaBabe--><span id='ME'><center>LunaBabe says "Moooooooo"</center></span><!--e-me-->

- Sean Cold - 07-23-2002

Quote:How about a webcast suicide?

If you do that, I will but your rotting, worthless corpse up for the next mod vote. Well, as long as the Dream Team here allow me to that is.

- Sean Cold - 07-23-2002

Quote:LunaBabe says "Moooooooo"

Holy christ on a stick, the fuckin milk duds worked. Scratch the heffer harem, I will stick with what i got now.

- Arpikarhu - 07-23-2002

Sean, you would make you Mod Emiritus of the board as a gesture to applaud your awesome contributions to this board. We would always want your input before we enacted any changes.

- Metalfan - 07-23-2002

I can't believe the idea of the these two TTB wannabe's coming into power might actually come to fruition.....get a fucking grip people!!!!

- Ken'sPen - 07-23-2002

Quote:If you do that, I will but your rotting, worthless corpse up for the next mod vote. Well, as long as the Dream Team here allow me to that is.

so would we already BE mods,
or would we have to be able to beat a rotting worthless corpse in a fair election.

- Sean Cold - 07-23-2002

Ken, you are holding up this whole gig. I still see no essay from you. I think Arpi may have to do this alone. It is obvious, just like the sleeper/galt duo, who is the leader and who the coat tails rider is here

- OAS - 07-23-2002

Quote:or would we have to be able to beat a rotting worthless corpse in a fair election.
Ashcroft couldn't do it. And sir, you are no John Ashcroft

- Ken'sPen - 07-23-2002

Quote:I agree with Apri,
though he did not use the word garrote, one should never pass up the opportunity to use the word garrote when it presents itself.

oooops sorry Sean, I posted this.....
I thought one entry was all that was required,
I am on it.