CDIH
The end of a phase - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The end of a phase (/showthread.php?tid=2897)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- PollyannaFlower46 - 07-31-2002

Quote:Don't blame polly...

Yea...don't blame me!

- Danked - 07-31-2002

Quote:By the way, can you not post sappy threads when my hormones are outta whack it made me tear up....
I was eight years old when my first dog died. She was such a great dog. She would sleep by my feet at night, she would go fetch things across the room for me, and protected our family one night when someone tried to sneak into our house. Then she started vomiting up blood. It was sad and scary. I didn't know what was wrong with her. My mom told me she had cancer, but I didn't know what that was. I thought she could get better. Then one night, right before the fourth of july that year, I got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. At the bottom of the stairs I saw my father and mother petting my dog, Saba, who was very still. I didn't realize that she had just died. My parents spotted me at the top of the stairs and shooshed me to bed. The next morning, my poor dog was gone. I asked about her and they said they had to take her back to the doctor. They said I probably would never see her again and that I should remember her as she was when she was healthy. That night, we still went out to see the fireworks, but I wasn't enjoying them. "This isn't right," I told my father, "it's like they're celebrating that Saba died." My poor dog, I didn't even get to say goodbye... :-(

Psst...Danked.... :fuckoff:

- Hybrid - 07-31-2002

HAHA YOUR DOG DIED ...

- Danked - 07-31-2002

[Image: sad.gif]

My birdie died 2 years ago this December....he got shyphillis :disappointed:

- FNMoron - 07-31-2002

Quote:My birdie died 2 years ago this December....he got shyphillis
...and Polly delivers a slow hanging curveball....

- Hybrid - 07-31-2002

dead pets are funny

- OAS - 07-31-2002

Quote:My birdie died 2 years ago this December....he got shyphillis
It never found the time to fly over to the free clinic huh?

:disappointed: Don't mock my birdie's STD!

- GonzoStyle - 07-31-2002

Poly I warned you not to kiss your bird. Now the poor things dead, atleast you didn't stick him in your cooze.

- Danked - 07-31-2002

[Image: sad2.gif]

- Maynard - 07-31-2002

Thank you all.

I understand Polly, wtf do you say to someone? It's not one of those divorces where I want to celebrate. More of one that I want to just sit and get all Emo and shit.

Confusedigh:

- Sluggo - 07-31-2002

You wanna borrow my glasses?

- onehung - 07-31-2002

See, Its a good thing you never had those kids...

- criticslovesnatch - 07-31-2002

Quote:I understand Polly, wtf do you say to someone? It's not one of those divorces where I want to celebrate. More of one that I want to just sit and get all Emo and shit.
i'll loan you my empty backpack and dashboard cds if you like.

- GonzoStyle - 07-31-2002

I'll buy you a drink and let you suck my cock.

- JerseyThunder - 07-31-2002

Quote:dead pets are funny
but not as funny as dead babies.:rofl:

- Danked - 07-31-2002

That reminds me of the time my little sister fell down the well...

- JerseyThunder - 07-31-2002

or the time my mom ran over my cat when I was a cat.