CDIH
What to do, what to do... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: What to do, what to do... (/showthread.php?tid=3767)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 10-13-2002

:lookatme: Hi VG...Hi Polly... :lookatme: Now you're not alone.

I also share in Jack's fate. Coding on the weekends sucks.

- Keyser Soze - 10-13-2002

I demand pictures of SLASH.

- Hey Ladi - 10-13-2002

it was fun

- virgingrrl - 10-14-2002

ok. im bored again. i should be doing homework, but i don't want too.

and now that we all know that my slashy-poo is dreamy ;-)
what should i do now?

- Jack - 10-14-2002

Post pictures? (Hey... I had to jump on the bandwagon at some point.)

- PollyannaFlower46 - 10-14-2002

I'm bored too, I'm piddling with homework...I wrote a whole paragraph.

I think you should give me new musical ideas to buy because I lost 20 cds somehow today.

i have to write 5 pages. woooo hoooo.

polly i think you need some ani. from what i can tell we have similar music tastes...i think you would like her.

I have to write an essay on how management within corporate settings could be transcribed into the criminal justice field.

I've read Ani's lyrics, and I like them, but I can't for the life of me decide on what album to buy.

I did find out that my school paper was invited to a listening party for the new Tori CD, and Sony is going to buy us pizza :bouncer:

get Out Of Range. you will love it.
from what i have heard of the new tori, i love, back to her little earthquake kinda sound. im jealous.
i have to write a 5 page paper on religon in public schools. joy! why do i want to be a teacher again?

Your paper sounds interesting.

I haven't heard any of the new Tori CD yet, so I'm looking forward to it. We're allowed to bring a friend, but none of my friends are into her....ya know thinking about it, none of my friends are anything like me.

it is intersting. i just don't want to do it. im a procrastinator, though i work well under pressure.

my friends aren't anything like me, and that's why i adore them. i don't want clones of myself for friends, how boring that would be.

My essay is interesting too, but what sucks is that we have to take ideas from a totally different line of work and put them into use in a criminal justice organization so its more like creative than factual.

I don't want clones for friends either, but some similar interests would rock. Oh and if you could please ask my friend to stop sleeping with my ex that'd be great.

polly, that's awful. she's no friend poooooo on her.

I don't care about the guy anymore, but its still just icky...you don't do that. She's just trampy to begin with, but we work together so its not worth the confrontation.

- SLASH - 10-14-2002

Quote:i don't want clones of myself for friends, how boring that would be.

[Image: vgstar.jpg][Image: vgstar.jpg]

Who wants to throw a dart in vg's board?

Edited By SLASH on 1034568237

ew. no, you don't do that.
oh and i think you'd like bjork too, if you dont already.

I've actually never heard bjork. Since we're on the subject, how do I tell her she's going to get a disease? Like she has sex with a new guy(s) almost every weekend most often without protection...I try to talk to her, but she doesn't listen....

- Lord Magus - 10-14-2002

Quote:oh and i think you'd like bjork too, if you dont already.

What's wrong with Bjork?? Undecided Undecided

Nothing's wrong with her, she's trying to expand my CD collection to include more than just Alanis and the Counting Crows.

yeah, cause if all my friends had my star tattoo on their neck i would kill them slashy-poo :-p

polly you need post by bjork and out of range from ani, you best be writing this down....and some friends don't want to listen hun, she will have to find out the hard way...