CDIH
2002 giants season - Where all misery welcomes company - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: 2002 giants season - Where all misery welcomes company (/showthread.php?tid=4024)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- HollywoodJewMoses - 11-27-2002

my mom and my sister would both laugh at how pathetic your retarded, lonely, tear filled life is

- JerseyThunder - 11-27-2002

Quote:my mom and my sister would both laugh at how pathetic your retarded, lonely, tear filled life is

They weren't laughing last night, although there were tears in your mom's eyes when I shoved that bat up her ass. :thumbs-up:

- LyricalGomez - 11-27-2002

LOOK AT THAT SKELETON...IT'S WALKING, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

- HollywoodJewMoses - 11-27-2002

hows that extra chromosome doing you fat fuck?

- LyricalGomez - 11-27-2002

BUT THE SKELETON..IT'S WALKING...IT'S COMEDY GOLD

- x-file - 12-01-2002

If you could end the game after the 3rd quarter, the Giants would be 8-4. But since that will never ever ever happen the Giants are 6-6. Todays game will officially end the playoffs for us. You can't let that team march 81 yards down the field and score. Then let the get the 2pt conversion. Friggin Giants kill me once again. GO PACK!

- Brokenjaw - 12-02-2002

if thet did not go for 2pt conversation in the third quarter, they win the fuckin game. I really cant stand Fossil, and this game was just more prof that the Giants upper managment still thinks they are in 1986, and the defense is going to win it for them. Evry fuckin year they draft fucktard after fucktard, granted Shockey is good, but they wont keep him, they will let him get away.I don't know what they need to do, but they have to do something.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 12-02-2002

hey fatfuckface, what did you say about the eagles sucking without mcnabb?

- Jinny - 12-02-2002

I was disgusted by today's game.....what a cluster f!

- JimmyBlueEyes - 12-02-2002

Defense got smoked. Expect Sehorn to finish his contract and walk off into the Hollywood sunset with his trophy wife. Maybe a wild card berth for these guys and that's it.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 12-02-2002

wild card? what the fuck are you smoking?

- JimmyBlueEyes - 12-02-2002

Call me optimistic

- Teenweek - 12-02-2002

Well they are not going to catch the Eagles who can win with anyone at Quarterback now. So they are competing against the Falcons (8-3-1_and the Saints (8-4) for the 2 wild card spots. So basically the Giants are fucked and are out of the playoffs.

The defense fucking sucks.

- crx girl - 12-02-2002

Quote:what did you say about the eagles sucking without mcnabb?
yeah, i'm liking this feeley kid :thumbs-up:

- Teenweek - 12-02-2002

fucking mcnabb was my starting fantasy qb.

- JerseyThunder - 12-02-2002

Quote:You can't let that team march 81 yards down the field and score.

I can't belive how far off the DB's were playing off the reciveers on those drives. It was like 10 fucking yards!!

[Jim Mora] Playoffs?? PLAYOFFS????[/Jim mora]

After the last two weeks we don't deserve to get in the playoffs. Although I will say that the texans will be in the playoffs in the next two years. That David Carr is one tough QB to be sacked almost 60 times and is still starting.

- Teenweek - 12-02-2002

or david carr, could end up being like ken o' brien. An extremely talented quarterback who was demolished, devastated, destroyed, and demoralized by one of the worst offensive lines in nfl history. If he played the dolphins and marino every week he would have been a shoe in hall of famer.

- Suzie - 12-09-2002

Hey, where is everybody? [Echo]Hellllloooooooooo[/Echo]We finally won one. Where are all you foul weather critics now?

- Suzie - 12-16-2002

OK, I'll celebrate by myself. With today's win we could maybe almost kinda....well we haven't been eliminated yet.

- Austin - 12-16-2002

I still remain pessimistic for the rest of the season, Atlanta and New Orleans have a friggin cake walk the rest of the season, we need a miracle just to get in. It was nice to see them abuse the Cowboys either way... :banana: :banana: