CDIH
quickstop's sig - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: quickstop's sig (/showthread.php?tid=8663)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- Keyser Soze - 03-26-2004

i dont have a problem with him using it to prove a point, QS's sig wasnt causing browsers to crash, Kid's was.

- HedCold - 03-26-2004

only thing i didn't like about quickstop's sig was it didn't actually say the date the dvd was coming out

- AbeSapien - 03-26-2004

We should all put sounds in our sigs. Each time you open your browser, your ears are harmonically raped. It'll be fun!

- Kid Afrika - 03-26-2004

Keyser Soze Wrote:i dont have a problem with him using it to prove a point, QS's sig wasnt causing browsers to crash, Kid's was.
That's a crock of shit. Did I ask anyone to disable Quickstop's sig behind his back? Nope, because that's a fucking spineless thing to do. I posted a thread about it and I didn't argue when people voted that it should stay. I simply further impressed that it was annoying as fuck by adding an even more annoying sound to my sig.

Had someone told me that people's browsers were crashing, I probably would've taken the sound out voluntarily. I still think it's fucked up that someone would go into my account options and turn it off. That's the thing that is in question here, not whether or not I should be allowed to have sound in my sig.

You can call me a whiny bitch and a fag all you want, but I think I have a valid point when people lack the cajones to ask me to take the sound out for a real reason and choose instead to modify my account with out saying a word to me about it.

This is the second time that Jack has pulled this shit and I submit that there should not be a third.

Jack, stop acting like you're 12 and can't convincingly argue a point. If you have a legitimate gripe with something I've done, tell me and we'll work out a solution. You change shit around again without even the courtesy of telling me you're going to do it or at least that you have done it and we're going to have a problem.

its a sig pic, get over yourself. who cares.

- IrishAlkey - 03-26-2004

I changed Arpi's gender to female.

Fuck off.

If you don't care, then quit posting in here and let it go away.

- IrishAlkey - 03-26-2004

Top.

this is the seriously the dumbest thread ever.

It's certainly no "I got pre-approved"... Rolleyes

like you're not engrossed in every step of arpi's imaginary home purchasing saga.

- Goatweed - 03-26-2004

Quote:You change shit around again without even the courtesy of telling me you're going to do it or at least that you have done it and we're going to have a problem.

you're kidding me, right? an internet-threat????

- Black Lazerus - 03-26-2004

Keyser Soze Wrote:like you're not engrossed in every step of arpi's imaginary home purchasing saga.
Just for that you are Off the house warming party list.

- Jack - 03-26-2004

Kid Afrika Wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote:i dont have a problem with him using it to prove a point, QS's sig wasnt causing browsers to crash, Kid's was.
That's a crock of shit. Did I ask anyone to disable Quickstop's sig behind his back? Nope, because that's a fucking spineless thing to do. I posted a thread about it and I didn't argue when people voted that it should stay. I simply further impressed that it was annoying as fuck by adding an even more annoying sound to my sig.

Had someone told me that people's browsers were crashing, I probably would've taken the sound out voluntarily. I still think it's fucked up that someone would go into my account options and turn it off. That's the thing that is in question here, not whether or not I should be allowed to have sound in my sig.

You can call me a whiny bitch and a fag all you want, but I think I have a valid point when people lack the cajones to ask me to take the sound out for a real reason and choose instead to modify my account with out saying a word to me about it.

This is the second time that Jack has pulled this shit and I submit that there should not be a third.

Jack, stop acting like you're 12 and can't convincingly argue a point. If you have a legitimate gripe with something I've done, tell me and we'll work out a solution. You change shit around again without even the courtesy of telling me you're going to do it or at least that you have done it and we're going to have a problem.
Bullshit.

Not only did I not act alone (This was discussed in the Mod Forum), but as I mentioned before, it was not done as a target to you and I DO NOT just cater to a single person on this board.

And to tell me that you would simply have removed it because I asked you is bullshit. You as well as the rest of this board know that you would have fought whatever it may have been I asked just because thats the way you are.

And as for "spineless"... No. Spineless would have been circumventing the issue when you asked, or should I say bluntly accused, about someone changing it. I stood up and told you I did it. I didn't play it off like it did it itself like other admins have done on other boards (No, I am not referring to FTL).

You can continue this fight if you wish, but do it with someone else. This is my last post regarding this issue.

an e-threat!

I didn't say I was gonna kick his ass. I said we would have a problem.

Quote:And to tell me that you would simply have removed it because I asked you is bullshit. You as well as the rest of this board know that you would have fought whatever it may have been I asked just because thats the way you are.

You know fuck all about me. You've never asked me anything, so how could you possibly know how I would respond?

- Mister Grumpy Gills - 03-27-2004

You should both get knives and be thrown in the Thunderdome.

- The Sleeper - 03-27-2004

seriously, who the fuck cares, you 2 are the worst

- GonzoStyle - 03-27-2004

Jack Wrote:I didn't play it off like it did it itself like other admins have done on other boards (No, I am not referring to FTL).
Yes you are.

- Black Lazerus - 03-27-2004

I think it was a Vin referance.