CDIH
A question - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: A question (/showthread.php?tid=10578)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- Hoon - 09-29-2005

I'm afraid to say anything out of fear of being labeled a bandwagon jumper. So I will go against the grain and proclaim that I don't know Arpi, but I'm sure he's pretty ok.

- Arpikarhu - 09-29-2005

The Jays Wrote:You think every poster on this board posts for validation, you sad pathetic old man.
not every poster, but definitely you. no doubt.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 09-29-2005

is it like a burger from fuddruckers or mcdonalds?

Edited By HollywoodFreddieMitchell on 1128018990

- crx girl - 09-29-2005

Gooch Wrote:but will it make more sense then?
it's still pretty damn retarded.

- Goatweed - 09-29-2005

I've never eaten Fuddrucker's - is it worth my time?

- Keyser Soze - 09-29-2005

holy shit, greatest burgers ever.

- Goatweed - 09-29-2005

I'll add it to my list of places to try.

its not worth it if you have to give one of them away or be arrested.

ok maybe it is.

- Galt - 09-29-2005

the interesting thing is that there were a few people who actually answered this question in the manner that Arpi wanted, but he completely ignored it, and focused on cunting about everyone else.

So transparent.

- The Jays - 09-29-2005

yeah, I have yet to hear about the heavy implications that were supposed to be inherent to our responses.

- Arpikarhu - 09-29-2005

Galt Wrote:the interesting thing is that there were a few people who actually answered this question in the manner that Arpi wanted, but he completely ignored it, and focused on cunting about everyone else.

So transparent.
all part of my posting strategy. Please see jays earlier post for relevant roman numeral.

- GonzoStyle - 09-29-2005

Arpikarhu Wrote:ha ha , i get it, its cause i am older than you. ha ha.

you must be thinking that you are real witty for:

1. using a gag that has been used more times than you have active brain cells

2. using a gag that has been used more than once already in this thread

3. using an old gag in such a weak and unoriginal manner

kudos to you!

stick to nigger and shit jokes. Anything else is more than you can handle.
oh the irony

- The Jays - 09-29-2005

but what would YOU do if you had two hamburgers?

obviously i'd have already eaten them before I even made it 3 feet from the register. Also who the fuck walks around with a hamburger in their hands, they have bags and they're free even, fuckin jew.

Either way when you see homeless people you're supposed to walk by them and say "get it together grouch".

all part of my posting strategy. Please see jays earlier post for relevant roman numeral.[/quote]
you get called out on something and then you use it as a crutch to shy away from the fact that you have been made a mockery of in this thread.

go watch murder she wrote you out of touch irrelevant niggerhead.

blah blah blah you simpleton blah blah blah peon blah blah blah oh yeah he showed me up blah blah blah scrumtrulicious blah blah blah go make some more lame racial remarks blah blah blah - Arpi

- Arpikarhu - 09-29-2005

HollywoodFreddieMitchell Wrote:
Arpikarhu Wrote:
all part of my posting strategy. Please see jays earlier post for relevant roman numeral.
you get called out on something and then you use it as a crutch to shy away from the fact that you have been made a mockery of in this thread.

go watch murder she wrote you out of touch irrelevant niggerhead.[/quote]
you forgot nigger poop poop.

no one made a mockery of me and i used nothing as a crutch, idiot. i used it cause it was so fucking stupid that it deserved to be used in a sarcastic mocking manner.

Jays actually did simplify you to the most percise points, just own up to it crybaby.

- Galt - 09-29-2005

can we rename this board "No Arpis club"

Only if his ex-wife joins