CDIH
I just cursed off an old lady - take THAT! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I just cursed off an old lady - take THAT! (/showthread.php?tid=10646)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- GonzoStyle - 10-19-2005

ok so you conveniently replied to every other thread you were involved in yesterday but you forgot about this one. Then you deflect the whole argument by saying you're not lame and you have a life but avoid the question.

ok so you admit you're statemnet was moronic and you're really just that dumb.

well thanks, case solved.

- Goatweed - 10-19-2005

Quote:I'm no longer lame enough to read everything here, or to waste time contribtuing tot rite board debates when I'm supposed to be working.

um...then I'm not sure I understand why you'd come here at all?

- Gooch - 10-19-2005

"having a life" is a judgement of self, in the guise of judgement of others.

Goatweed Wrote:
Quote:I'm no longer lame enough to read everything here, or to waste time contribtuing tot rite board debates when I'm supposed to be working.

to make us jealous that a washed up junkie skank can hold a job and make pretend she has a life now.

- Keyser Soze - 10-19-2005

if you guys keep being mean to suzie, i will be forced to pull an arpi and fake leave this board.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 10-19-2005

Suzie Wrote:I forgot about this thread, if you want me to respond to something you have to put it somewhere with a title that catches my eye. I'm no longer lame enough to read everything here, or to waste time contribtuing tot rite board debates when I'm supposed to be working.
not only are you still lame, but you are still extremely uneasy on the eyes. and dont you forget it!

- Suzie - 10-19-2005

you should reserve judgement until you see me. I am quite lovely in fact with a superbly toned body.

you and arpi would really be the perfect couple.

- Keyser Soze - 10-19-2005

LA LA LA IM NOT LISTENING TO YOU LA LA LA

- diceisgod - 10-19-2005

Angel Amy and Suzie go off the charts on the kook meter

Edited By diceisgod on 1129762599

- diceisgod - 10-19-2005

ha angle

- GonzoStyle - 10-20-2005

semantics

- diceisgod - 10-20-2005

But seriously noone short of a cookoo is going to show me their pussy before I die much less let me have it? Is that what I see going on here?

if you're looking for pussy with brains you come to the wrong place.

- diceisgod - 10-20-2005

sometimes they looks like brains

now we're back to suzie

- IrishAlkey - 10-20-2005

This thread is funny.

hooker!

- Black Lazerus - 10-22-2005

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Goatweed Wrote:

to make us jealous that a washed up junkie skank can hold a job and make pretend she has a life now.
To be washed up you would have to make the assumption that a person was relevant at some point.

- GonzoStyle - 10-22-2005

she was, she was the stoner skank idiot chick on the message board and she couldn't even keep that up, now she's just an idiot with delusions caused by massive drug abuse.