CDIH
The end of a phase - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The end of a phase (/showthread.php?tid=2897)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- GonzoStyle - 07-31-2002

Quote:That reminds me of the time my little sister fell down the well...

You have a sister?

- Danked - 08-01-2002

You can have her if you make those little skulls of mine into pot leafs...

I'll be the coolest kid in The Pit!!!!

- GonzoStyle - 08-01-2002

Quote:You can have her if you make those little skulls of mine into pot leafs...

Sorry, I ain't method man.

- Buttmunch - 08-01-2002

Well, it could be like a case I've got now.

Guy's gonna sign all kinds of papers, and while we are sitting there, the wife calls and says, "I'm pregnant".

The definition of mind-fuck.

Did you knock her up munchy?

- Buttmunch - 08-01-2002

Low blow.

Actually, she said the last sexual partner she had was an eggplant named Pedro.

low blow?

You're not handling maynards divorce are you?

- AdolescentMasturbator - 08-01-2002

Wait, wait you are in divorce court and your ex-wife is raping you for everything you got. So you start thinking about cdih. Who thinks maynard is going to be living on the sidewalk because he wasnt paying attention to the court proceedings.

AM back off afrika's schtick, it's below you.

- Galt - 08-01-2002

As long as you get a good jew lawyer, you'll be fine.

- Arpikarhu - 08-01-2002

i got to this thread late but it is the first time i have ever felt warm and gooey after reading a thread on this board. i value my friendship with you highly. right back at you, and thank you.

Kid, you are by far the biggest fucking douchebag it has ever been my displeasure to ever associate with. you are a vile hate monger with no redeeming qualities that i can find. while i know i get to see very little of the real you on this board, what i do see i find repellent. that is all i have to say. i am sorry that i had to break my promise to myself that i would ignore you, but i find you so repugnant that i had too. it is a mistake i will not make again.

Edited By Arpikarhu on July 31 2002 at 11:52

Gonzo how dare you compare me to that darkie.

- Sean Cold - 08-01-2002

At least it was Kid and not Lent.

Then again, it is never cool to be called a spook.

- The Sleeper - 08-01-2002

message boards seem to attract the lamest negros. Even the negros who don't know how to work computers laugh at them.

- Keyser Soze - 08-01-2002

I dunno, theres some spooks I wouldn't mind being compared to. I'd hardly consider Kid a negro though, he's got about as much soul as Tony Gwynn.

- Sean Cold - 08-01-2002

Good point, Tony does sound mighty white when he speaks.

- The Sleeper - 08-01-2002

Tony is the man. Don't hate on tony. He is a bastion of negrocity.

- Maynard - 08-01-2002

Quote:Wait, wait you are in divorce court and your ex-wife is raping you for everything you got. So you start thinking about cdih. Who thinks maynard is going to be living on the sidewalk because he wasnt paying attention to the court proceedings.
When did I ever say she was raping me? She got nothing. Split down the middle. Half of nothing is still nothing.

Holy shit you lucked out. Figures maynard is the only one that doens't get it up the ass in divorce court.

Hey, hey, hey let's not insult Lazerus cause kid's pissed at his own skin color.

Quote:Kid, you are by far the biggest fucking douchebag it has ever been my displeasure to ever associate with. you are a vile hate monger with no redeeming qualities that i can find. while i know i get to see very little of the real you on this board, what i do see i find repellent. that is all i have to say. i am sorry that i had to break my promise to myself that i would ignore you, but i find you so repugnant that i had too. it is a mistake i will not make again.

Afrika's reply:

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR BLAH BLAH BLAH YOU ARE A LOSER GRRRRRRR SKULL CRUSH ON ARPI GRRRRRRRRR YOU HAVE NO LIFE GRRRRRRR BLAH BLAH BLAH YOUR OPINON DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING TO ME BLAH BLAH BLAH GRRRRRR GO CRY GRRRRRR SKULL CRUSH!!!!!!!!