CDIH
2002 giants season - Where all misery welcomes company - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: 2002 giants season - Where all misery welcomes company (/showthread.php?tid=4024)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- x-file - 12-16-2002

any time you say "mathmatically in..." then most likely the season is over. So I won't, all I'll say is, HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS! No, soooory, how bout them GIANTS!

- Teenweek - 12-16-2002

the giants play 2 playoff teams in the eagles and colts while new orleans and atlanta are playing teams like cincinnatti and detroit. i loved them kicking the shit out of the cowboys, but really it was too little too late. They need too much help from other teams with those other teams being horrible.

- Suzie - 12-22-2002

OK, so if the G-men finish off the Colts, but Atlanta and NO win too, where does that leave our wild card chances?

- fbd - 12-22-2002

with wins by all three, giants need to beat philly(not good chances) and either the saints or falcons have to lose

- Suzie - 12-22-2002

In other words, nothing changes. So what, I can still celebrate early today. Excellent Giant performance on both sides of the ball. What a great way to start my week!
Plus, it's 4:20 in the middle of the ocean.....

- fbd - 12-22-2002

Quote:Excellent Giant performance on both sides of the ball. What a great way to start my week!
what a suprise...somebody speaks well of the giants, and they fuck up royally

- Suzie - 12-22-2002

Nuh-uh they got it. And the Saints fall!!!!! Now we in business.
Look at the time..... Confusedmokey:

- fbd - 12-22-2002

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>BRANDON MOTHERFUCKING SHORT!!!!</span>
i would have his man-babies now

- HollywoodJewMoses - 12-22-2002

next week you have to play a team with an actual defense though

- Keyser Soze - 12-22-2002

all we need now is to win or for falcons to lose next week. go big blue!!!!!!

- The Sleeper - 12-22-2002

am I seeing things right or did the Giants score 44 points today?

- x-file - 12-23-2002

its a good day to be a giant fan. Total domination. When they needed to today, they shut down Harrison. But in all this great win talk, the last TD to swayne that made it 37-27, how bad did Sehorn look on that play? he's a disgrace. But thats for another day, NEXT WEEK IS D DAY!

- Teenweek - 12-23-2002

Quote:all we need now is to win or for falcons to lose next week. go big blue!!!!!!

Giants need to win against the Eagles who are only trying to wrap up Home Field advantage or the Saints need to lose to Carolina. The Falcons still have a better record. The Giants vs Eagles game will be a war.

Edited By Teenweek on 1040650089

- x-file - 12-28-2002

I can't even speak right now. I don't know whats worse, the fact the our field goal kicker couldn't make a 20 yarder to give us a lead or the one day Tiki decides to have a bad day is against the eagles.

Putting aside his big mouth, terrell owens attitude....shockey is the Mother F-ing man. Not only does he hold onto that ball after a big hit, but he came down with that TD.

1:15 left in the game, this sucks.

- PeterDragon - 12-28-2002

Quote:I can't even speak right now. I don't know whats worse, the fact the our field goal kicker couldn't make a 20 yarder
Well, eagles can say the same thing.
I don't know if this is a great game because it is so close, or a horrible game because of all of the mistakes.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 12-28-2002

worst
game
ever

- x-file - 12-28-2002

THE BEST GAME EVER. I TAKE BACK EVERYTHING I SAID. GIANTS SHOWED BIG BALLS TODAY.

despite the 2 TD's called back or the fumbles or the penalties the giants won in OT. Where are the those eagle fans now,

"PROUD TO BE"

- HollywoodJewMoses - 12-28-2002

im right here
eagles won the division and have a first round bye

- JerseyThunder - 12-29-2002

But the G-Men are still in!!!! Thank God our defense rose to the occasion today. :bouncer: :banana: :toast: :thumbs-up:

- Suzie - 12-29-2002

I have just come to from my post-Giant celebration. HOORAY!!!!