CDIH
Bush Knew Iraq Info Was False - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Bush Knew Iraq Info Was False (/showthread.php?tid=6812)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

- Arpikarhu - 07-13-2003

i dont think so, but dont puish it. its a pain that lingers

- LyricalGomez - 07-13-2003

Like cologne?

- HedCold - 07-13-2003

like cologne on balls?

:21:

- HedCold - 07-13-2003

Undecided

- The Sleeper - 07-13-2003

conformists :17:

- Kim - 07-13-2003

That is exactly what is wrong with the whole system. It is like high school politics...

Why would you vote for someone solely on party or social group?

- Zootybang - 07-13-2003

Quote:conformists
You should really shut up and act like the rest of us.

Quote:That is exactly what is wrong with the whole system. It is like high school politics...

Why would you vote for someone solely on party or social group?

Quote:One foot in the Tard Bus

It's no wonder. The point is that it doesn't matter if you vote someone because of their ideals, he will just be a puppet for his or her party.

- Kim - 07-13-2003

Quote:Dull and repetitive

:34:

Quote:It's no wonder. The point is that it doesn't matter if you vote someone because of their ideals, he will just be a puppet for <s>his or her party</s> corporations.

- crx girl - 07-13-2003

Quote:I don't know what is more sad about the Bush haters, the fact that they whine and complain so much or the fact that they can do absolutely NOTHING about him
i don't know what's more sad about the people who blindly follow bush, the fact that they have to label anyone who questions his actions as a hater, the fact that they're too ignorant to question any of his actions themselves, or the fact that they think there's nothing anyone can do about it.
i believe that around this time in 91 nobody thought there was a suitable democratic candidate to run against bush sr.

and there wasn't

- diceisgod - 07-13-2003

I think there are more pressing issues we should be discussing. Like what we're gonna do with all these coloreds.

Quote:i don't know what's more sad about the people who blindly follow bush, the fact that they have to label anyone who questions his actions as a hater,
just like you are labeling anyone who agrees with bush a blind follower?

- crx girl - 07-13-2003

send them all back to africa!!!

- Arpikarhu - 07-13-2003

people who say that those of us who oppose bush and his bullshit war are traitors are the least americain of all. speaking out against your nation is the main freedom of democracy. to say that i shouldnt is an attempt to deny me the very basis of democracy. and its not whether we took a few liberties with our female party guests, we did. well i am not going stand here while you bad mouth the united states of america!

Edited By Arpikarhu on 1058139677

PROTEST IS PATRIOTISM!!!

- Arpikarhu - 07-13-2003

what happened to anarchy? Undecided

ANARCHY IN THE UK!!!