CDIH
A question - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: A question (/showthread.php?tid=10578)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- HollywoodJewMoses - 09-29-2005

what the hell is with this nigger poop bullshit anyways.

before you posted that i dont think i ever even said it once.

which would make you the creator of nigger poop, thus making you the idiot.

people fix lights in my dorms. do you know what they are called? janitors.

Edited By HollywoodFreddieMitchell on 1128037827

- GonzoStyle - 09-29-2005

I bet nigger poop is darker than regular poop.

- Arpikarhu - 09-30-2005

GonzoStyle Wrote:Jays actually did simplify you to the most percise points, just own up to it crybaby.
puh-lease, he described almost every member of this board.

- Arpikarhu - 09-30-2005

HollywoodFreddieMitchell Wrote:what the hell is with this nigger poop bullshit anyways.

the nigger poop was a reference to your baseness. i am not surprised that you took it to literally mean that you type the words nigger poop.
your complete lack of subtlety and LCD sense of humor would make it impossible for you to make it impossible for you to have seen it any other way. As to your janitor friend, he and i have vastly disparate job descriptions. It is good that you are paying attention to him though. With your intellectual skills you can be sure that the custodial arts will be one of the few avenues that you will have for future employment.

- Meatwad - 09-30-2005

gay

- diceisgod - 09-30-2005

OMG MEATWAD FUCKIN RULZ!

- GonzoStyle - 09-30-2005

Arpikarhu Wrote:
HollywoodFreddieMitchell Wrote:what the hell is with this nigger poop bullshit anyways.

the nigger poop was a reference to your baseness. i am not surprised that you took it to literally mean that you type the words nigger poop.
your complete lack of subtlety and LCD sense of humor would make it impossible for you to make it impossible for you to have seen it any other way. As to your janitor friend, he and i have vastly disparate job descriptions. It is good that you are paying attention to him though. With your intellectual skills you can be sure that the custodial arts will be one of the few avenues that you will have for future employment.
A Number IV, supersized.

- Meatwad - 09-30-2005

I love you too, but in all seriousness, who the fuck cares? Arpi's old(er) and he gets bored with his life and has to come up with shit like this. It's a time killer really, as if lines of coke weren't enough. Ok, the man's gonna fucking die one day whether or not you give him the hamburger anyways. Also, if you give him the hamburger you're teasing him. Where the fuck will he get the means to feed himself again? Does he expect a line of people willing to give him half their meal 3 times a day? Why not just tell him to get a job and that he's a lazy bum like everyone else?

- GonzoStyle - 09-30-2005

the dancing meat knows all!!!

- The Jays - 10-01-2005

Meatwad Wrote:I love you too, but in all seriousness, who the fuck cares? Arpi's old(er) and he gets bored with his life and has to come up with shit like this. It's a time killer really, as if lines of coke weren't enough. Ok, the man's gonna fucking die one day whether or not you give him the hamburger anyways. Also, if you give him the hamburger you're teasing him. Where the fuck will he get the means to feed himself again? Does he expect a line of people willing to give him half their meal 3 times a day? Why not just tell him to get a job and that he's a lazy bum like everyone else?
He does have a job, in the illuminatory arts.

- IrishAlkey - 10-01-2005

Matt will be able to buy and sell us all by the time he's 25.

- GonzoStyle - 10-01-2005

yeah and another matt once said he'd be a millionare by the time he was 25 off his boundary breaking website.

- Goatweed - 10-01-2005

my Matty rules.

- The Jays - 10-01-2005

Boy did he get off to a slow start to the .com era.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 10-01-2005

wow it must really suck to be arpi in real life.

- Arpikarhu - 10-01-2005

nice comeback

nice comeback to his comeback.

- Keyser Soze - 10-01-2005

CDIH the musical, make it happen arpi, since you are such a big shot on broadway. do they give out emmys for lighting?

My cousin does lighting for shows as part of his duties and he says thats the most useless part of his job and usually gets one of the spics to do it for him.

- Arpikarhu - 10-01-2005

guess you got me there. clueless dolt.